• 142(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-01-26, 16:07)Il Pres Wrote: I confirm that the Rename->Auto works if the file is in any subfolder. So it seems to be a bug related to renaming file in a root path like "z:\". Tried also on a local drive with the same result.
I can confirm that issue. I wanna try to fix that tomorrow.
(2018-01-27, 03:50)Esky Wrote: here are my settings ...
You've "Locked" the MPAA field, so it's not allowed to overwrite it with the "Certification" value if the MPAA field is not empty.

(2018-01-27, 03:50)Esky Wrote: If I go into the edit dialog, then the UK ratings are shown in the MPAA section, and I can select the correct rating manually.
Manually changes in the "Edit" dialog are always allowed.
(2018-01-28, 16:12)meridius Wrote: surprised this version has not been released yet as its been getting updated for a few years,
The point is that my plan was to fix more known bugs before I release a new official version. But it looks like that's a never ending story Big Grin
(2018-01-18, 03:29)ss4johnny Wrote:
(2018-01-13, 03:42)ss4johnny Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 10:28)DanCooper Wrote:  Which movie?   
Uh, all the ones I tried...I tried re-scraping the nfo of all the movies I had added in the period where it didn't work....so like forty+. Had it going over night. Each nfo re-scrapping took forever. And it didn't update the imdb ratings. But, if I deleted the nfo of one as a test (Carlito's Way) and then scraped just the nfo file, then it updates the ratings.   
To give you an example movie:
Captain Philips - tt1535109
It's may be more obvious in mine because the tmdb ratings are currently in there with like 2700 votes instead of the multiple of that in imdb.

BTW: the log says
EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out. 
BTW, I resolved my issue. The issue was related to my VPN. I disabled it and the re-scraping worked fine. When I re-enabled it, it kept working. Not sure why it temporarily wasn't working though.
(2018-01-29, 00:09)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-28, 16:12)meridius Wrote: surprised this version has not been released yet as its been getting updated for a few years,
The point is that my plan was to fix more known bugs before I release a new official version. But it looks like that's a never ending story Big Grin 
I think you should release an official build now that IMDB scraping doesn't work with the current one. Just add a list of known issues in the release notes..and don't start implementing new things before the serious bugs are fixed Rofl
Hello,

I have a question regarding the "media file manager".
I moved a tv show to another hard drive using the "Move to" function in EMM, which worked.

Then I synched the TV with Kodi, which according to EMM log file has "worked" (no error)

But kodi DB was not updated.  The TV show still references the old hard drive.

Is this expected?

I wanted to move several TB's of video from several HDD to a single HDD. In the past, I had done data migration with windows explorer, then in Kodi by modifying the Kodi DB with SQL and in EMM I simply removed the video from the library and then did a reload. That process, although time consuming, worked fine.

I wonder if Ember can be of any help in migrating my data.

thanks
(2018-01-29, 00:06)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-27, 03:50)Esky Wrote: here are my settings ...
You've "Locked" the MPAA field, so it's not allowed to overwrite it with the "Certification" value if the MPAA field is not empty.

Hi Dan, thanks for that - I didn’t think I had changed any of my scraper settings, but I must have inadvertently changed it when I started using the nightly builds.

I unchecked MPAA altogether and it is now getting populated with the UK ratings.

Thanks again!
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
Dear Dan,
I appreciate your work and I'm willing to cooperate. I went through the code and found out another issue. Don't know if this is by design, but the Bulk Rename form only loads movies that have the field NfoPath set. This means, only movies that have a .nfo file beside them. The query to fill the list in the form is: SELECT NfoPath,movieid FROM Movielist .... 
In my environment, in which I don't create .nfo files, the Bulk Rename form does not load any record of course. I've chanced the query in the code to SELECT MoviePath,movieid FROM movielist and renamed the variables, and the form now works. 

Will debug more if this helps.

I've also found the bug for the root folder rename. It's a problem that starts with a Directory.GetParent call, but also has to be addressed in several other points in the code where you .Combine paths and file names to issue the move command. If you want I can try for you. 

Thank you.
(2018-01-29, 11:45)Il Pres Wrote: Don't know if this is by design, but the Bulk Rename form only loads movies that have the field NfoPath set.
I've used that as trigger to prevent unscraped movies from renaming. My point was: if a movies isn't scraped than also the most or all information for renaming are missing. But that's a problem in your case... I've to check, how a change would affect automation (e.g. if a new episode without an NFO will be added).

(2018-01-29, 11:45)Il Pres Wrote: I've also found the bug for the root folder rename. It's a problem that starts with a Directory.GetParent call, but also has to be addressed in several other points in the code where you .Combine paths and file names to issue the move command. If you want I can try for you. 
Found the same bug, also other ones. I've a complete re-written renamer API in the pipeline, so I wanna change only whats needed to fix the issue.
(2018-01-18, 12:11)Bjur Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 17:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 16:49)Bjur Wrote: Hi why can't I get votes and plot outline from IMDB anymore? Haven't changed any settings.
IMDB has changed the website, you need the latest build from komplex: Link
PS: IMDB results are now also depended on your media language setting. Plot and plot outline will only be scraped if you've set the movie/tv show to language "en-*".  
 Thanks Dan. Another question. Is it possible to get certifications for specific countries. For instance for Denmark with their rules? I can't get that to work. 
Someone that can answer above regarding certification?
 An extra question. How do I get movies in Sets to appear right in Plex (it works in Kodi) and can you get votes also in Plex from Ember?
(2018-02-01, 14:49)Bjur Wrote:
(2018-01-18, 12:11)Bjur Wrote:
(2018-01-17, 17:11)DanCooper Wrote: IMDB has changed the website, you need the latest build from komplex: Link
PS: IMDB results are now also depended on your media language setting. Plot and plot outline will only be scraped if you've set the movie/tv show to language "en-*".  
 Thanks Dan. Another question. Is it possible to get certifications for specific countries. For instance for Denmark with their rules? I can't get that to work.  
Someone that can answer above regarding certification?
 An extra question. How do I get movies in Sets to appear right in Plex (it works in Kodi) and can you get votes also in Plex from Ember? 
 Set the Certification limit to "Denmark" and enable the option "Use Certification for MPAA".

I think Plex does not support "extended collection information" like Kodi does. So maybe you've to disable that in Embers settings to save the old node style in NFO.
I don't know how Plex imports the rating and votes.
Thanks Dan. I will try it out.
Hi I want to have only English genres so other language genres are not creates. If I have videos with non English genres I can select them to another genre, but then it will only be that genre. I have deselected the genre in Genre Manager and afterwards deleted them, but they are created again when scraping genre. If I don't scrape afterwards videos will only have one genre, how can I solve this?
Update: I deselected TMDB genres, and only IMDB so now that works.
(2018-02-02, 13:14)Bjur Wrote: Hi I want to have only English genres so other language genres are not creates. If I have videos with non English genres I can select them to another genre, but then it will only be that genre. I have deselected the genre in Genre Manager and afterwards deleted them, but they are created again when scraping genre. If I don't scrape afterwards videos will only have one genre, how can I solve this?
 I think you don't have fully understand how the Genre Manager resp. the genre mapping works. In the genre manager, the left list is what comes in from the scrapers. I don't make any sense the remove something from this list. Every time a scraper get a genre that is not in the left list, that genre will be re-added to the left list. After scraping you can map that genre to one or multiple on the right side. The right side is what Ember saves as genre. If you deselct all items on the right side for a genre on the left side, then this genre will be ignored.
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2