• 154(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-05-16, 20:09)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-05-16, 19:02)dr-oopie Wrote:
(2018-05-16, 09:29)DanCooper Wrote: The problem is that the tv show has not been found, not the episode. The first query is "get ID of the tv show" and that fails. So you've to check what's listed in tvshow_view.      
in tvshow_view i see the idshow which matches the screenshot above. it has 6 seasons but the sync only works for 1-4 thats on hdd5. 5-6 i scanned for new content in kodi because ember wouldnt sync. it does show the total number of episodes and the number watched correctly. the only thing is that i think the sql isnt meant to have the series split. the strPath has nfs://server/mnt/Media_HDD-5/TV_Shows-5/Shameless/ in tvshow_view.     
If this is the path in the SQL table:
Code:
nfs://server/mnt/Media_HDD-5/TV_Shows-5/Shameless/
than Ember can't find the idShow for the episode that has to be synced with the path:
Code:
nfs://server/mnt/Media_HDD-6/TV_Shows-6/Shameless/

So there has to be a stacking info somewhere in your database. 
 got any tips on how to do it?
(2018-05-16, 21:18)dr-oopie Wrote:
(2018-05-16, 20:09)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-05-16, 19:02)dr-oopie Wrote: in tvshow_view i see the idshow which matches the screenshot above. it has 6 seasons but the sync only works for 1-4 thats on hdd5. 5-6 i scanned for new content in kodi because ember wouldnt sync. it does show the total number of episodes and the number watched correctly. the only thing is that i think the sql isnt meant to have the series split. the strPath has nfs://server/mnt/Media_HDD-5/TV_Shows-5/Shameless/ in tvshow_view.     
If this is the path in the SQL table:
Code:
than Ember can't find the idShow for the episode that has to be synced with the path:
Code:

I did a few tests and have to say that it does not work. Kodi solves that internally and set the new episodes to a the same tv show from another path. So there is no way to get the episode ID in that way I use in the KI. Also I'm pretty shure that only episodes from one source from your other splittet tv shows can be synced (try it, it does not work).

But it looks like I can fix that if I use another way to get the episode list. Should be possible to get a list of all episodes with a path and file name filter. But atm I'm working on a new database structure (nearly done) and than I've to run many tests to get shure that I've created only 10 new bugs ;-)
Also tomorrow I fly to London for a few days, without a computer Smile
(2018-05-17, 00:13)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-05-16, 21:18)dr-oopie Wrote:
(2018-05-16, 20:09)DanCooper Wrote: If this is the path in the SQL table:
Code:
Code:

I did a few tests and have to say that it does not work. Kodi solves that internally and set the new episodes to a the same tv show from another path. So there is no way to get the episode ID in that way I use in the KI. Also I'm pretty shure that only episodes from one source from your other splittet tv shows can be synced (try it, it does not work).

But it looks like I can fix that if I use another way to get the episode list. Should be possible to get a list of all episodes with a path and file name filter. But atm I'm working on a new database structure (nearly done) and than I've to run many tests to get shure that I've created only 10 new bugs ;-)
Also tomorrow I fly to London for a few days, without a computer Smile 
 well if u do end up putting this on the todo list, at least thats something! thanks man!!! i currently i have a service setup on kodi that will tag the playcount to the nfo as soon as i finish an episode. then, i can just refresh the data on ember. and when i edit in ember, i just refresh manually in kodi. at least i can watch content tho. anyway, thanks for all the replies!
Quick question with the Bulk Renamer function

I remember a long time ago it was very quick to rename folders.
With the latest version, its really slow to rename, probably around 20 to 30 seconds per folder, that normal?

All I'm doing is renaming the movie folder with the format $T {($Y)}
OS is Win10, 64bit

Cheers, love EMM
(2018-05-23, 13:58)leftywhat Wrote: Quick question with the Bulk Renamer function

I remember a long time ago it was very quick to rename folders.
With the latest version, its really slow to rename, probably around 20 to 30 seconds per folder, that normal?

All I'm doing is renaming the movie folder with the format $T {($Y)}
OS is Win10, 64bit

Cheers, love EMM
Works for me as always and needs a few seconds to rename with same OS. Any hint or error in the log?
TV Movies don't have an MPAA rating, but shouldn't that field be populated with something equivalent like the TV Parental Guidance rating (TV-G, TV-MA, etc)?

And what is the point of the Certifications field? It's always blank.
(2018-06-06, 03:07)badbob001 Wrote: TV Movies don't have an MPAA rating, but shouldn't that field be populated with something equivalent like the TV Parental Guidance rating (TV-G, TV-MA, etc)?

And what is the point of the Certifications field? It's always blank.
 MPAA is a US-only rating like "Rated R for voilence" and only available for movies, certifications are shorter and available for most of all countries, like "Germany:18" or "USA:R", and also available for tv shows. Only IMDB provides MPAA values, all other scrapers has only certifications.
Kodi reads only <mpaa> in NFO. For that reason you can set that the certifications will be used as a MPAA value. Certifications can be filtered to one country only in the settings.
If I do this:
  1. Add genre to movie.
  2. Sync movie to kodi.
  3. In Kodi, the genre list for that movie is not sorted alphabetically and the new genre is shown at the end of the genre list.
But if I do this:
  1. Add genre to movie.
  2. Edit movie.
  3. Click OK.
  4. Sync movie to kodi.
  5. In Kodi, the genre for that movie is now sorted alphabetically. (This is what I want.)
So I'm guessing that clicking ok from the movie edit screen will rewrite the entire nfo file but just adding the genre will just insert it into the existing nfo, which I guess is an optimization to limit writes to the nfo. How about an option to always rewrite the nfo before a sync to kodi?
(2018-06-08, 15:59)badbob001 Wrote: If I do this:
  1. Add genre to movie.
  2. Sync movie to kodi.
  3. In Kodi, the genre list for that movie is not sorted alphabetically and the new genre is shown at the end of the genre list.
But if I do this:
  1. Add genre to movie.
  2. Edit movie.
  3. Click OK.
  4. Sync movie to kodi.
  5. In Kodi, the genre for that movie is now sorted alphabetically. (This is what I want.)
So I'm guessing that clicking ok from the movie edit screen will rewrite the entire nfo file but just adding the genre will just insert it into the existing nfo, which I guess is an optimization to limit writes to the nfo. How about an option to always rewrite the nfo before a sync to kodi? 
That's rigth. "Add genre" adds a genre to the current list and the new genre will be at the end of list. The Edit dialog lists only genres that already exist in the DB and this list is sorted by default.
If will fix that, also for certifications, countries and tags.
(2018-05-02, 14:08)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-04-29, 03:35)bek1 Wrote: I'm having trouble scanning in the mini-series, "The Take (2009)".  

It doesn't find the series, so I click "Manual IMDB Entry" and enter the IMDB code (tt1366321).  I then get this error:

"Verification Failed

Unable to retrieve movie details for the entered IMDB ID.
Please check your entry and try again."
Bug. The search dialog for tv shows removes the leading "tt" to search the tv show. That's something I forgot to remove after I changed the IMDB ID handling process. Will be fixed in next release. 
I'm on 1.4.90 and still seeing this issue.   Any ETA for getting this fixed?  I've got dozens of miniseries that are not updating properly. 

Thanks!
(2018-06-09, 20:23)hylas Wrote:
(2018-05-02, 14:08)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-04-29, 03:35)bek1 Wrote: I'm having trouble scanning in the mini-series, "The Take (2009)".  

It doesn't find the series, so I click "Manual IMDB Entry" and enter the IMDB code (tt1366321).  I then get this error:

"Verification Failed

Unable to retrieve movie details for the entered IMDB ID.
Please check your entry and try again."
Bug. The search dialog for tv shows removes the leading "tt" to search the tv show. That's something I forgot to remove after I changed the IMDB ID handling process. Will be fixed in next release. 
I'm on 1.4.90 and still seeing this issue.   Any ETA for getting this fixed?  I've got dozens of miniseries that are not updating properly. 

Thanks!
Will look at this on monday.
I have a custom genre called Extras and the I decided to replace it with *Extras. But I noticed if I filter by *Extras, it'll still show items with the genre Extras. I guess it's treating the asterisk in the genre name as a search modifier.

Then I remember your link to the Media List Editor and I though I could add a custom filter like:
select * from movielist where genre = '*Extras'

I click save and EMM wanted to restart (?) and then it would crash if I view settings. I guess I did something wrong. Any way I can undo/fix this? This is actually 1.4.90.
Quote:2018-06-10 00:53:37.8781,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,System.Windows.Forms,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewComboBoxCell.ObjectCollection.IndexOf(Object value)
   at generic.EmberCore.FilterEditor.frmSettingsHolder.LoadCustomTabs()
   at generic.EmberCore.FilterEditor.genericMediaListEditor.InjectSetup()
   at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddScraperPanels()
   at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.frmSettings_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)*   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewComboBoxCell.ObjectCollection.IndexOf(Object value)
   at generic.EmberCore.FilterEditor.frmSettingsHolder.LoadCustomTabs()
   at generic.EmberCore.FilterEditor.genericMediaListEditor.InjectSetup()
   at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddScraperPanels()
   at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.frmSettings_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)"
2018-06-10 00:53:46.9966,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager exiting====,
I installed a new instance of EMM and tested copying my settings files from my original instance until it has the same problem. Turn out it's this entry in AdvancedSettings.xml:
Quote:  <ComplexSettings>
    <Table Section="*EmberAPP" Name="CustomTabs">
      <Item Name="*Extras" />
    </Table>
  </ComplexSettings>
So I'm ok now and will probably not mess with the same settings until I do more research into it.
How can I set which language the movie names should be using? I'm in Norway, running the application in English and Win 10 in English - but it keeps translating the movie names for me. Any tip on how to stop this from happening?
(2018-06-10, 18:35)tiwas Wrote: How can I set which language the movie names should be using? I'm in Norway, running the application in English and Win 10 in English - but it keeps translating the movie names for me. Any tip on how to stop this from happening?
I'd like to know that as well. I use a VPN and I'm being suggested movie names in the language whose server I happen to use.

Also, the release date is not the original one because "my location" is detected and used. I thought there was a workaround but I can't find it.
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2