• 156(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-06-17, 21:58)remyspam Wrote: All movies (a few hundred).
Everything else scrapes fine, just not the plot outline.
Any example?
(2018-06-17, 22:18)DanCooper Wrote:
Any example?
Any movie from the IMDB top 250
(2018-06-17, 22:30)remyspam Wrote:
(2018-06-17, 22:18)DanCooper Wrote:
Any example?
Please, is it really that hard to tell me one fucking movie that you have tested?!? I dont have the time to try 20 movies that works fine for me and you say: "oh sorry, not tested with that movie..."
(2018-06-17, 22:44)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-06-17, 22:30)remyspam Wrote:
(2018-06-17, 22:18)DanCooper Wrote: Any example?
Please, is it really that hard to tell me one fucking movie that you have tested?!? I dont have the time to try 20 movies that works fine for me and you say: "oh sorry, not tested with that movie..."   
Oh, sorry. I thought it would make it easier to name a range of movies.
I have scraped 1232 movies and it doesn't get a plot outline for any of them.

But here's Shawshank Redemption.

These are the settings:

Here's the result for the Shawshank Redemption:

Here is the IMDB-link for the Shawshank Redemption

I hope this helps?

It's Alpha 23.3

Edit:
Looking at the screenshot of the scraperresults it seems that all results are taken from TMDB?

Edit2:
The above is indeed the case. If I disable TMDB and only have IMDB enable it doesn't scrape anything.

Apprently because one of the differences between IMDB and TMDB is the plot outline (TMDB doesn't have it), I thought the problem was there. But apperently the probelm is the IMDB scrape doesn't scrape (at least on my computer).
(2018-06-18, 07:58)remyspam Wrote: It's Alpha 23.3
You have to use the latest daily version. IMDB has changed the website long time ago and the official release does no longer work.
I've tested "Shawshank Redemption" with the new version and it works.

(2018-06-18, 07:58)remyspam Wrote: Here's the result for the Shawshank Redemption:
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]Here is the IMDB-link for the Shawshank Redemption

Looking at the screenshot of the scraperresults it seems that all results are taken from TMDB?
You should disable the preview dialog in Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Show scraped results in detailed view. This dialog is very hard coded and can't show all scraper results. I think it will be removed anyway in next version.
(2018-06-18, 10:19)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-06-18, 07:58)remyspam Wrote: It's Alpha 23.3
You have to use the latest daily version. IMDB has changed the website long time ago and the official release does no longer work.
I've tested "Shawshank Redemption" with the new version and it works.

(2018-06-18, 07:58)remyspam Wrote: Here's the result for the Shawshank Redemption:
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]Here is the IMDB-link for the Shawshank Redemption

You should disable the preview dialog in Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Show scraped results in detailed view. This dialog is very hard coded and can't show all scraper results. I think it will be removed anyway in next version. 
Thank you, the latest daily works!

Sorry for wasting your time and thank you for your quick replies, highly appreciated!
I don't know if this is an option, but I'm, dumb and missing it somewhere.

I am using the missing items filter, which is great. But some stuff I don't want/need an item. For example, a movie with no talking won't need a subtitle. Is there a way to have it ignore a movie for one item, but not others. Eg, if it is missing a poster, I want to know
(2018-06-21, 13:48)sufreak Wrote: I don't know if this is an option, but I'm, dumb and missing it somewhere.

I am using the missing items filter, which is great. But some stuff I don't want/need an item. For example, a movie with no talking won't need a subtitle. Is there a way to have it ignore a movie for one item, but not others. Eg, if it is missing a poster, I want to know
 No, that's not possible.
I mean it will be possible toa dd such a feature, but I do not really see any benefit for that. Can you tell me any other good reason to add such a feature?
I guess when I'm looking at my library, I have the set things defined (Settings > Movies > Movie List sorting). I may have options that aren't in place for all movies. Some many not have an NFO file, or others may not have a trailer or subtitles.
But when I do my missing search, they'll appear. it's not really a need, more like a nice to have. I have many movies that don't have subtitles. Pixar is famous for having shorts which no words.  I may have custom home movies with no trailers or IMDB info.
(2018-06-15, 17:41)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-06-15, 17:24)Boulder Wrote:
(2018-06-12, 21:41)DanCooper Wrote: Yes, with the "Custom Scraper": 
That doesn't seem to work. I've set everything like it is in the screenshot but the episode plot is not updated. Only the main plot of the whole series was updated.  
 I check that later today. 
Were you able to catch this one?
(2018-06-26, 11:42)Boulder Wrote:
(2018-06-15, 17:41)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-06-15, 17:24)Boulder Wrote: That doesn't seem to work. I've set everything like it is in the screenshot but the episode plot is not updated. Only the main plot of the whole series was updated.  
 I check that later today.  
Were you able to catch this one? 
Testet and it does not work Sad
But now i know the bug and i can fix it. As workaround you've to enable minimum one NFO field for the tv show itself (e.g. tv show status) and it will work.
I don't have NFO files for all my movies. But when my existing NFO files are loaded and resaved, the title is appended with the year, so it displays as MovieName (YYYY) (YYYY). Existing NFOs are fine until I hit reload.

The title is MovieName (YYY) until I go and remove the (YYYY)
(2018-06-26, 21:16)sufreak Wrote: I don't have NFO files for all my movies. But when my existing NFO files are loaded and resaved, the title is appended with the year, so it displays as MovieName (YYYY) (YYYY). Existing NFOs are fine until I hit reload.

The title is MovieName (YYY) until I go and remove the (YYYY)
I whould say that's not possible...
Ember shows the year in the main info window but ther isn't any option or setting that saves the year behind the title in the NFO. Are you really shure that the year value will be saved as title? Please upload a NFO to http://www.pastebin.com
I will look to see what is causing this then. I can't imagine why it happened with some movies which I touched with EMM, but not others I haven't touched yet. I can't force a replication, but I will look for settings.

Is there an option to control what is written to an NFO file?
(2018-06-26, 21:44)sufreak Wrote: Is there an option to control what is written to an NFO file?
No. All enabled data scraper fields will be saved to NFO. The only reason i can imagine is that you locked the title and used some weird filters that ends in that the file name will not cleaned from year info and used as title because you've locked it.
But yes, try some cases and report if you still get this issue.
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2