• 157(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I'm betting this question has been answered but I've not located it within this thread.

I am just learning the Universal Movie Scraper hasn't properly scraped the correct full premiered date for the very vast majority of movies within my library. Can EMM re-scrape just that information for my entire library? If so, I can then export with override old files to easily update all my .nfos.

Thanks!
(2018-07-01, 20:13)K0D1User1138 Wrote: I'm betting this question has been answered but I've not located it within this thread.

I am just learning the Universal Movie Scraper hasn't properly scraped the correct full premiered date for the very vast majority of movies within my library. Can EMM re-scrape just that information for my entire library? If so, I can then export with override old files to easily update all my .nfos.

Thanks!
 Yes. You can select any movie in the list and use Contextmenu => Scrape Single Data Field => Premiered/Release Date or you can use the Custom Scraper with only NFO => Premiered/Release Date enabled.
OK, does EMM read from my Kodi library or does it need to scan all my files on it's own? Sorry for the seemingly redundant question. Just doing 6 things at once and dealing with a buddy who's having surgery. Keeping myself occupied in the hospital.
(2018-07-01, 20:49)K0D1User1138 Wrote: OK, does EMM read from my Kodi library or does it need to scan all my files on it's own? Sorry for the seemingly redundant question. Just doing 6 things at once and dealing with a buddy who's having surgery. Keeping myself occupied in the hospital.
You have to load the NFO from your local storage. If you don't have the files (NFO, images) locally stored you can use the database export (to single file) option in the Kodi settings. These option creates all NFO and images and save it into the movie and tv show folders. After that you can import all the files to Ember and scrape your data fields. You also can enable the Kodi Interface with "Realtime Sync", than the KI syncs all information from Ember to Kodi. So it's not needed to re-import all changed NFOs manually in Kodi.
Ok, I'll play with it. I have my entire library exported as .nfos so that's not a problem.

Thanks for the info!
I don't think EMM is working as I'd like. When trying to re-scrape JUSt release date I get a new folder created with a ton of actor thumbs and the nfo has a ton of things added to it that messes up the IMDb rating in Kodi. Plus the release date field overrides the premiered field and Kodi does not recognize release date when sorting by date. I may not have some settings correct but at this point this doesn't look like the solution I am looking for.
(2018-07-02, 08:16)K0D1User1138 Wrote: I don't think EMM is working as I'd like. When trying to re-scrape JUSt release date I get a new folder created with a ton of actor thumbs and the nfo has a ton of things added to it that messes up the IMDb rating in Kodi. Plus the release date field overrides the premiered field and Kodi does not recognize release date when sorting by date. I may not have some settings correct but at this point this doesn't look like the solution I am looking for.
 You can enable each image type, trailers and themes under Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming.
NFO will always be created with all the information that Ember has in the database. What's exactly messed up with IMDB rating?
Looks like Kodi renamed the field from <releasedate> to <premiered> (like in tv show NFOs), so I've to change that in Ember. But it still works to sync that value with the Kodi Interface. I don't really understand why they don't added a fallback for NFOs with the original node name...
Hi! love all the work that has been put into this program and appreciate all your time and effort, one question I have that I haven't noticed before is when I scrape a movie now, the Original title is being used in place of local title, is there something I can do so the original title is scraped?

Brian
(2018-07-03, 04:12)bjames76 Wrote: Hi! love all the work that has been put into this program and appreciate all your time and effort, one question I have that I haven't noticed before is when I scrape a movie now, the Original title is being used in place of local title, is there something I can do so the original title is scraped?

Brian
You mean so the local title is scraped?
I whould use TMDB instead of IMDB. Sometimes IMDB replace the "local" title with another one depending on your IP/country.
Hi, how do I get the latest build/s?
(2018-07-05, 04:31)jeinnor Wrote: Hi, how do I get the latest build/s?
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316733
Would it be possible to get a showlink field in the movies nfo section? I currently add it to the nfo after using Ember, but it gets removed if I use Ember to change any art.
(2018-07-10, 00:03)kryke Wrote: Would it be possible to get a showlink field in the movies nfo section? I currently add it to the nfo after using Ember, but it gets removed if I use Ember to change any art.
Already added for next release.
(2018-07-10, 00:03)kryke Wrote: Would it be possible to get a showlink field in the movies nfo section? I currently add it to the nfo after using Ember, but it gets removed if I use Ember to change any art.
 What is the benefit of using a showlink?  How does it appear in the library?
(2018-07-10, 18:56)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
 What is the benefit of using a showlink?  How does it appear in the library? 
 You can manually link a movie to a tv show like the movie "Prison Break" or "The Simpsons Movie" and the movie will be listed at the end of the seasons list.
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2