• 158(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Ok, I'll have to check it out.  Thanks for the info!
Hi there,

When I scrape video files, Ember Media Manager incorrectly identifies my 5.1 AAC sound as 2 channel sound. A meta data refresh gives the same result. The fault is consistent.

Hope this can be fixed at some time. Keep up the good work!
(2018-07-17, 09:02)Doomnie Wrote: Hi there,

When I scrape video files, Ember Media Manager incorrectly identifies my 5.1 AAC sound as 2 channel sound. A meta data refresh gives the same result. The fault is consistent.

Hope this can be fixed at some time. Keep up the good work!
Please send me a snippet of your video file to [email protected]
Hey - I had 2 quick feature requests.

1. Can the profile selection screen be suppressed with an option? I don't need multiple profiles, would just skip a prompt.

2. For the renamer, could the movie folder have an option to exclude the article?

eg - Accountant, The (2016)\The Accountant (2016)

Edit: Also found a quick bug
If a show is removed from a list, like a filtered list for missing items, the artwork displayed is that of the previous selection (even if removed) until an active selection is made. It's a trivial thing that shouldn't be given much thought.
(2018-07-17, 19:42)sufreak Wrote: 1. Can the profile selection screen be suppressed with an option? I don't need multiple profiles, would just skip a prompt.
It's already possible in the latest daily version:

(2018-07-17, 19:42)sufreak Wrote: 2. For the renamer, could the movie folder have an option to exclude the article?

$L is the "List Title" and the same like the title that's showed in the main list.

(2018-07-17, 19:42)sufreak Wrote: If a show is removed from a list, like a filtered list for missing items, the artwork displayed is that of the previous selection (even if removed) until an active selection is made. It's a trivial thing that shouldn't be given much thought.
I know that, maybe this and other main window bugs will be fixed in next release.
You rock!!
At first - Thank you, for your good work!

I have two wishes for a new version of Ember Media Manager:

1. When you select a poster or a fanart, it will be fine, I can use the Clipboard (New Button:  Local search, Scrap, Download, "Insert from Clipboard")
2. In the filter it also will be fine, if I can select a Path for the movies. ("Pfad: E:\Movies\Kidmovies\Fairytailes"), so in the list are only the movies from this Path.
Hello,

After years of good services, I finally got myself this cryptic error message:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

I'm using the latest version available as of today: Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.fa3ddc9.exe

from the TV Library, I run an update.
log file doesn't show that it found the TV show 
However, I can see the new TV show in the library

then I click on that TV show and I immediately get that error.

As soon as I click on it, I get the error and emm crashes.
log file does show that error but still no trace of that show name.

all episodes are playable with the usual suspects (VLC...)

what is my next step of investigation?
(2018-07-24, 17:03)hatbrox Wrote: Hello,

After years of good services, I finally got myself this cryptic error message:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

I'm using the latest version available as of today: Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.fa3ddc9.exe

from the TV Library, I run an update.
log file doesn't show that it found the TV show 
However, I can see the new TV show in the library

then I click on that TV show and I immediately get that error.

As soon as I click on it, I get the error and emm crashes.
log file does show that error but still no trace of that show name.

all episodes are playable with the usual suspects (VLC...)

what is my next step of investigation?
Do you've tried to remove that tv show and re-run the db update?
Looks like that old issue that some peoples have... But I could never find the reason for this error.
Maybe you've force closed Emm while updating db?
Image Image
I found the reason!

When I encoded the bluray, I made a small mistake in the file name:
My mistake was to have put a "." instead of a "E" between the season number and the episode number

This file name crashes EMM:
THE LAST KiNGDOM S01.01 MULTi 1080P BLU-RAY DTS x264

This file name is recognized by EMM:
THE LAST KiNGDOM S01E01 MULTi 1080P BLU-RAY DTS x264

hope this helps in the future
hello
how to fix this? it won't scrape any thing

(2018-07-24, 20:57)hatbrox Wrote: I found the reason!

When I encoded the bluray, I made a small mistake in the file name:
My mistake was to have put a "." instead of a "E" between the season number and the episode number

This file name crashes EMM:
THE LAST KiNGDOM S01.01 MULTi 1080P BLU-RAY DTS x264

This file name is recognized by EMM:
THE LAST KiNGDOM S01E01 MULTi 1080P BLU-RAY DTS x264

hope this helps in the future
Thank you, I'll check this!
(2018-07-21, 19:19)__Martin__ Wrote: 1. When you select a poster or a fanart, it will be fine, I can use the Clipboard (New Button:  Local search, Scrap, Download, "Insert from Clipboard")
Good idea, I've added it as feature request: Link
If you don't know: You can drag and drop an image from webbrowser or a local file to the gray area in the edit dialogs.

(2018-07-21, 19:19)__Martin__ Wrote: 2. In the filter it also will be fine, if I can select a Path for the movies. ("Pfad: E:\Movies\Kidmovies\Fairytailes"), so in the list are only the movies from this Path.
[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]
I've improved the filters for next release. It's a system like the SmartPlaylists in Kodi, with many easy-to-use options like "path startswith".
(2018-07-25, 00:13)K.O.G Wrote: hello
how to fix this? it won't scrape any thing

Have you enabled the proxy?
maybe a log file?
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2