• 162(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
I am looking to do is create a rule that assigns the video source based on the frame width of my videos. For example if I have a video with a width of 720 I would like that to automatically be tagged as DVD, and if I have a video with a width of 1280 or 1920 I would like that to be tagged as Blu-ray. I imagine that it is possible to do this by going into edit, settings, miscellaneous and clicking on video source mapping. Where I get lost is that I do not know what to put in as the search string. If you could help me out with this Dan it would be greatly appreciated.
Do any of you know what is the default amount of images that ember will download for extrafanart and extrathumbs?

I think is six, but don't know for sure
(2018-10-06, 04:00)abescalamis Wrote: Do any of you know what is the default amount of images that ember will download for extrafanart and extrathumbs?

I think is six, but don't know for sure
 Default is 4 for both. Most Kodi skins shows max. 4 Extrathumbs in the info dialog. Extrafanarts is limited to 4 as default to protect the server traffic.
@DanCooper 

The link to the latest official version in your signature does not appear to be working.  Please could you let me know where I can grab the official version from?
(2018-10-10, 18:45)Hairy Hippy Wrote: @DanCooper 

The link to the latest official version in your signature does not appear to be working.  Please could you let me know where I can grab the official version from?
 Please use the latest daily build from komplex (link is also in my sig).
Any idea why a particular movie causes errors when scraping from IMBD? Error messages as follows

[IMDB] [GetMovieInfo] [ID:"tt2187003"] can't parse ReleaseDate/Year
[IMDB] [GetMovieInfo] [ID:"tt2187003"] can't parse Tagline
[IMDB] [GetMovieInfo] [ID:"tt2187003"] can't parse Studios

Since it is only a few lines, I thought it would be OK to include them here
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)
(2018-10-15, 07:10)unmesh Wrote: Any idea why a particular movie causes errors when scraping from IMBD? Error messages as follows

[IMDB][GetMovieInfo][ID:"tt2187003"] can't parse ReleaseDate/Year
[IMDB][GetMovieInfo][ID:"tt2187003"] can't parse Tagline
[IMDB][GetMovieInfo][ID:"tt2187003"] can't parse Studios

Since it is only a few lines, I thought it would be OK to include them here
 Check the page: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2187003/reference
There is no tagline, no studios listed and the date is "Oct 2012" and can't be parsed (no day in date).
Thanks, DanCooper
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)
Unable to retrieve movie details for the entered TMDB ID. Please check your entry and try again.

I've always used the IMDB ID when Ember doesn't identify movie on it's own. Why is it referencing the TMDB ID all of the sudden, as I have not changed any settings.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9163780/

One thing that is odd about the IMDB listing is that the title shows it's a 2015 movie, but the air date is 2018.

I have many of the Good Witch TV Movies set up as a movie collection rather than a TV Show and have never had an issue scrapping them using the IMDB ID before.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Oops, here's the log file.
www.captainken.us/files/GoodWitchScrappingError.csv
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2018-10-23, 18:13)CaptainKen Wrote: I've always used the IMDB ID when Ember doesn't identify movie on it's own. Why is it referencing the TMDB ID all of the sudden, as I have not changed any settings.

Are you sure you didn't change the priorities of scrapers so that TMDb is higher up than IMDb?

(2018-10-23, 18:13)CaptainKen Wrote: One thing that is odd about the IMDB listing is that the title shows it's a 2015 movie, but the air date is 2018.
IMDb sees it as a season 5 special of the show Good Witch https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9163780/ Season 5 Episode 0. TMDb sees it as a movie https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/551423-...two-hearts, You put the IMDb id in the Manual TMDb Entry box it should have been 551423

Won't find it because IMDb is higher up than TMDb but you can just put in the IMDb id

This one
Finds it OK

If you do have IMDb above TMDb you won't get much data for the movie
Hi together,

I have a Question concerning the Audio codec mapping in ember media Manager.
For some movies I am seeing the expected, plain logo in EMM. E.g. DTS or Dolby Digital.
For the most movies though I am seeing the logo with a speech bubble attached to the shrinked logo.

What is the trigger for that speech bubble within the Icon?
I am seeing no difference in Audio codec for some movies but still sometimes getting the speech bubble, sometimes the plain logo.

Thanks!
(2018-11-02, 11:17)exe222 Wrote: Hi together,

I have a Question concerning the Audio codec mapping in ember media Manager.
For some movies I am seeing the expected, plain logo in EMM. E.g. DTS or Dolby Digital.
For the most movies though I am seeing the logo with a speech bubble attached to the shrinked logo.

What is the trigger for that speech bubble within the Icon?
I am seeing no difference in Audio codec for some movies but still sometimes getting the speech bubble, sometimes the plain logo.

Thanks!
As default Ember displays the best audio stream with icons.

You can set a preferred audio language to show as icon in the settings. If the audio streams are flagged with languages then the best stream of your preferred language is displayed and flagged with that bubble. That hasn't to be the highest stream of all streams, but the best of your language.
Hi, where can I download a x86 version as I don't have x64 hardware?
(2018-11-09, 17:59)spinecho Wrote: Hi, where can I download a x86 version as I don't have x64 hardware?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JwiEKP...Lbt3y7MmBL
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2