• 163(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hi @DanCooper 
I just bought a new laptop so I have a couple of questions.
Do I install ember on the new laptop & just copy the old settings file to the new installation folder?
Also, I have some movies "locked" & color coded in the movie list, so how do I keep those settings?
Thanks in advance.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2018-11-19, 07:16)JanM201 Wrote: Hi @DanCooper 
I just bought a new laptop so I have a couple of questions.
Do I install ember on the new laptop & just copy the old settings file to the new installation folder?
Also, I have some movies "locked" & color coded in the movie list, so how do I keep those settings?
Thanks in advance.
You can install the latest daily version and than copy the "Profiles" folder to the new installation. You also can copy the "Temp" folder if you want to keep the already cached images (like actor thumbs).
The "locked" state is saved in the database and even in the NFO. The colored states are saved in the database and the color itself is saved in the "Settings.xml". So all should be the same after the new installation if you copy the "Profiles" folder.
Thanks very much Dan. Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Thank you Komplex for the detailed reply. I'm just responding late because I never got a forum notice of your post. I just decided to take a look and there it was.

Turns out I was incorrect, and did not have IMDB enabled for TV Shows as a scrapper. Per your instruction I have enabled it and placed it below TVDB.

Strange TMDB did't find it though.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
I like to try EMM but I am a bit confused about the official download. It seems 1.4.8.0 Alpha is the latest official release (at least I can't find any newer), so why is the download link crossed out on the first page? Is this still the right download or where do I get the latest official version?
(2018-11-28, 16:35)sonic00 Wrote: I like to try EMM but I am a bit confused about the official download. It seems 1.4.8.0 Alpha is the latest official release (at least I can't find any newer), so why is the download link crossed out on the first page? Is this still the right download or where do I get the latest official version?
The latest official is out of date. Please use the link to komplex daily build (latest Alpha Build).
Thank you Smile
Hello
I would like to try the manager but I can not find x86 version. Where can I find her ?
Thank you
(2018-12-04, 15:43)GGATEV Wrote: Hello
I would like to try the manager but I can not find x86 version. Where can I find her ?
Thank you
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2790408
I am Sooo greatful for this tool...

I'm using version 1.4.90 x64. I probably need to upgrade

Over time links for trailers become invalid for various reasons. I would like to:
1) validate that every trailer field refers to an actual file, or to a valid link
2) For those that are valid links, download them
3) For those that are invalid, rescrape and download if found
4) For extra credit, rescrape and download if a better version is available. Of course, what is "better"? Resolution, length? Clips marked as trailers are messy.

So far it seems that I can rescrape if the field is empty, or always rescrape. I don't think there is a way to test to see if the current field is valid.
Is it possible to have EMM scrape STINGERS for  "duringcreditsstinger", "aftercreditsstinger?"
There's an addon that does it, but I'd rather get the scraped during the NFO process.

Ideas?

Thanks!
(2018-12-10, 22:50)McButton Wrote: Is it possible to have EMM scrape STINGERS for  "duringcreditsstinger", "aftercreditsstinger?"
There's an addon that does it, but I'd rather get the scraped during the NFO process.

Ideas?

Thanks!
Sting... what?
(2018-12-11, 00:17)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-12-10, 22:50)McButton Wrote: Is it possible to have EMM scrape STINGERS for  "duringcreditsstinger", "aftercreditsstinger?"

Ideas?

Thanks!
Sting... what?  
Dan,
  This has been discussed before and you pretty much asked the same question: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...ht=stinger
Wow. I missed a whole discussion.
I get confused on which EMM thread to check sometimes. 
The Stinger notification addon works well, but you need to manually scrape..and it's quick. It's not a huge deal. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something with EMM.

Thanks!
(2018-12-12, 08:17)McButton Wrote: Wow. I missed a whole discussion.
I get confused on which EMM thread to check sometimes. 
The Stinger notification addon works well, but you need to manually scrape..and it's quick. It's not a huge deal. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something with EMM.

Thanks!

Which add on are you referring to? My understanding of the Stinger add on is that it will scrape the tags in question just once. The hope is to have Dan pull the tags as part of EMM so that inclusion is automated.
  • 163(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2