• 173(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
--- issue fixed --
(2020-01-09, 03:56)McButton Wrote: --- issue fixed
Can you elaborate?
(2020-01-09, 14:57)hatbrox Wrote:
(2020-01-09, 03:56)McButton Wrote: --- issue fixed
Can you elaborate? 
Was another issue. He edited his post, I think it's now solved.
(2020-01-08, 19:35)hatbrox Wrote: Hello,

scrapping TV Show data is also not working for me. I tested these scenario.
Notes:
1. when I enabled a scrapper all other are disabled
2. I only scrapped the nfo using the "Forced Best Match" command.

Results:
IMDB         : no nfo data saved, no error message
TMDB        : no nfo data saved, no error message
Tracktv     : didn't test as they require to create an account.
TVDB        : no nfo data saved, EMM crashes with cryptic instance object error message

then I installed the tvdb.dll (20191129)
TVDB        : no nfo data saved, no error message

then I installed the tvdb.dll (20191125)
TVDB        : no nfo data saved, no error message

Is there a fix coming in the short time?
is Tracktv a worthy scrapper?
Sounds like an user error. Do you enabled any file naming option so that Ember can create the NFO? If no scraper returns any data or no NFO will be created than it only can be user error.

TrackTV is an "User Rating" and "Rating" only scraper.
What is the current status of TVDB and EMM co-operating? Still mandatory to disable all TVDB scraping?
(2020-01-09, 15:20)DanCooper Wrote: Sounds like an user error. Do you enabled any file naming option so that Ember can create the NFO? If no scraper returns any data or no NFO will be created than it only can be user error.

TrackTV is an "User Rating" and "Rating" only scraper. 

You're right, it seems like a user error:
ERROR,SaveToFile,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.UnauthorizedAccessException

I can write or update file using windows explorer but EMM cannot (even if I run it with admin privileges) ... go figure!
This must be another windows security issue.

EDIT:
Fixed.
locate the folder that doesn't allow data change
go its the parent folder
open its advanced security Settings
check the "Replace all child object permission..." box
click apply.
Sorry. I deleted my post earlier. I'll throw up my findings at least.
I was asking why EMM wouldn't scan movies and only provide me with 1 movie labeled as the container folder "MOVIES" instead of dropping it into it's own folder.
If you have a movie in a labeled folder already but add the same exact movie into the scraping folder expecting EMM to put it into a folder of it's own, EMM defaults to nothing.

I like it. It's like a safeguard.
Wink 
(2018-12-25, 03:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-12-25, 02:40)FordPrefect138 Wrote: @DanCooper,

I ran into an issue today when trying to scrape data for multiple TV Shows. I looked around the forum and don't see this reported, so I thought I'd send it over to you.

I have a situation where I'm trying to scrape data for multiple shows. If I select the shows and right click on one of them and then click on (Re)Scrape Select Shows => Ask => All Items, I receive a popup that says "Parameter is not valid". After clicking OK, Ember will exit.

If I go about scraping a single show at a time, I don't see this.

It's a bug in the "search duplicate images" function. You can disable it under Settings => Options => Misc => Activate Image Filter 
Thanks Dan, exactly the solution to a problem I just encountered today!!!
Having issues with another TV Show pulling through when I try to add shows, not specifically Will and Grace, any. Even ones I have scraped successfully before , any thoughts ?

Thanks

(2020-01-10, 09:14)zorg2000k Wrote: Having issues with another TV Show pulling through when I try to add shows, not specifically Will and Grace, any. Even ones I have scraped successfully before , any thoughts ?

Thanks

TheTVDB API broken again today
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...64aef65871
Probably seen it already, but looks like TVDB axed another part of the legacy API.  https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61687
(2016-02-10, 21:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please don't install Ember under "C:\Program Files", unless you know how to fix the access rights.
Hello to all

I would like to install the Ember Media Manager 

How can I fix the access rights?

Thanks for the help and best regards
(2020-01-11, 13:38)headhunters Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 21:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please don't install Ember under "C:\Program Files", unless you know how to fix the access rights.
Hello to all

I would like to install the Ember Media Manager 

How can I fix the access rights?

Thanks for the help and best regards
You should really install it in a different folder, like C:\Ember or something alike.
Please forgive my ignorance, but I've never used this program before. I just wanted to ask if I must use the default poster name, for eg. when I scrape the movie 10 Cloverfield Lane, it downloads the poster as 10.Cloverfield.Lane.2016.1080p.BluRay.DTS-HD.MA.7.1.x264-poster.jpg, as well as the fanart, even though I have it set to fanart.jpg and poster.jpg in the expert settings.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-01-12, 05:10)shedrock Wrote: Please forgive my ignorance, but I've never used this program before. I just wanted to ask if I must use the default poster name, for eg. when I scrape the movie 10 Cloverfield Lane, it downloads the poster as 10.Cloverfield.Lane.2016.1080p.BluRay.DTS-HD.MA.7.1.x264-poster.jpg, as well as the fanart, even though I have it set to fanart.jpg and poster.jpg in the expert settings.

Regards,

Shedrock
The default setting is moviename.fanart.ext but if it's inaktivated and if expert is activated and set to fanart.jpg,that shall work (and you can have both).
The only thing I can think of is if you done something in settings->modules with auto renaming,have you?
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2