TV Server Not Waking Up
I'm running Kodi 16.2 RC2 with mediaportal tv server with power scheduler enabled. Htpc single seat setup

I'm having no issues getting the htpc to sleep but it's not waking up for scheduled recordings.

I have checked the advanced button in power schedular and it is set to wake server for recordings

Should I have the Kodi power savings disabled? I have Kodi power set to hibernate. Should the Kodi power time be later than the powerscheduler? And then how does the power saving in live tv affect it?
I'd try disabling all power settings for Kodi, and seeing it MP works on its own. Then try adding the Kodi settings. Should help narrow it down.
Hi,

I am running MediaPortal 2 and Kodi 16v1 on the same laptop. I can suspend and wake up my laptop using Kore. I have the same issue as you in getting the laptop to wake up for recordings. If you got it working I would appreciate if you posted it here. Thank you

FiftyFour##
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single-Seat HTPC - Windows 10 Pro, Kodi Version 16.1 with MP2 Server and MP2 Client Version Spring 16.
Android 5, Kore for Remote, Wakeup and Suspend.
MP2 Powerschedule plugin for TV Timer Wakeup.
Hi there, I sorted this out by having kodi exit after 15mins of no use and then set MP powersheduler to another 15mins. that seems to do the trick.
Hi Madibaj,

Thank you for mentioning power scheduler!! I thought it was a super plugin for recording shows!!
Although, we had the same issue my solution was more complicated than yours because of my hardware.

Basically, I changed Windows power options to suspend my pc using the Kore remote. Unbeknownst to me the MP2 Powerscheduler plugin overrides my windows power options when it wakes my pc for recording, stopping my PC from suspending properly. The powerscheduler would set sleep to suspend(hybrid) while my PC can only handle basic suspend.

In the end, I had to switch powerscheduler to Expert Mode and in the Advanced tab, 'Manually Configure' the power options to Do Nothing (there is no basic suspend option). I switched off 'Away Mode' and left the Wake Timers still on. Even though I had enabled my timers in windows power options, my PC would only wake up with the power scheduler Wake Timers. My setup uses the wake up and suspend times in both Kodi power setting options (TV powersavings and System powersavings). My Kodi suspend times also match the windows power option suspend times. Lots and Lots of trial and error, but my quirky PC works the way I want to now.

Hopefully my experience can help others with quirky PCs like mine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Single-Seat HTPC - Windows 10 Pro, Kodi Version 16.1 with MP2 Server and MP2 Client Version Spring 16.
Android 5, Kore for Remote, Wakeup and Suspend.
MP2 Powerschedule plugin for TV Timer Wakeup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Server Not Waking Up0