Don't turn display off during fast forward/backward
Hi,

this is somewhere between bug report and feature request: When starting fast forward movement via KORE, this often takes some time (e.g. when ads in a video are very long). Here it can happen the Android device turns off display while fast forward/backward is still active. Now when one arrives at the position where normal speed is required, this can't be done immediately because the display is off (and one has to turn it on, log in and then press play). This results in the situation that the point for normal replay is exceeded an one has to move back.

So my request is: is it possible to add a function to KORE App to not to turn off display while moving fast forward/backward? This would avoid this situation and would make usage of the App more comfortable.

Thanks!
I'm really not a fan of keeping the screen on.

Have you tried using the d-pad to skip 10 seconds at a time (make sure that you have the "Eventserver" option selected in the media center settings, in Kore).
No, haven't tried this yet - where can I find it?

On the other hand, fast forward/backward is something people know and where one can see easily the current position in stream (while jumping larger steps forward/backward is more unintuitive).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Don't turn display off during fast forward/backward0