[MOD]Share your themes : Full backup
I do believe there are more people like me who appreciate developer's hard work, enjoy customizing this really nice theme but actually lack the time to familiarize with the designer module!

I would appreciate it if the developer agrees to dedicate a thread also to users full backup if people want to share (maybe with 2-3 preview photos) their themes!

Thanks
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252432
(2016-02-14, 10:38)nikfam Wrote: I do believe there are more people like me who appreciate developer's hard work, enjoy customizing this really nice theme but actually lack the time to familiarize with the designer module!

I would appreciate it if the developer agrees to dedicate a thread also to users full backup if people want to share (maybe with 2-3 preview photos) their themes!

Thanks
Sounds good to me. KOver also allows to share full sections backup or whole backup ... So can be shared.
This works like autobuild using this.

However, advanced custom mods using background pictures for blocs (like Reynald does) will still requires you to apply those custom pictures through the designer. Also to overrides custom templates if they are used.

The fact is, it's not allowed from skinning engine side to write files anywhere but just use them. It can appear a bit tricky but there's nothing more I can do about that.

So if anyone want to share a whole build, this should be the right place Wink ... But please use clear step by step explaination in case of advanced features Smile

Cheers
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
All my Videos Views . you must choose the Light color work well with my setup view.

watch gallery

Here are all the images, file templates for each entry view in separate folders. You will need to reassign each image corresponding to the block. You also have a Full backup video , if you want to use all views.
In some case there are personalized lists (Custom) consider adding 16X9 in your folder of your skin.
You can also choose to use a single view, there are the templates files in EVERY folder views.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0wxt6ccxq8dkm...G.rar?dl=0

It is difficult to explain how to rebuild each view, but KOVER is easy to understand and work very well file sharing. If you need help finding an image path, let me know.
Hi Reynald,
I really like your mods with what you did with KOver theme. Any chance to get your work in a build form?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD]Share your themes : Full backup0