• 7(current)
Mod PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins
Quote:I can't seem to get the guide to display the video poster or thumbnail, it only shows an enlarged channel logo. Do the images need to be local? I'm running this on a Pi3 and video library is on my NAS.

Do you have a poster.jpg in every folder of your shows/movies?
@tromy, Hi, two questions: Any future plans for a Fire-TV style skin and will the other skins like Classical, Silver, Cube be updated to v0.7.8? Thanks as always! Dave
Quote:Do you have a poster.jpg in every folder of your shows/movies?

Yes, all folders have poster.jpg and/or folder.jpg.
(2016-07-22, 19:05)dave157 Wrote: @tromy, Hi, two questions: Any future plans for a Fire-TV style skin and will the other skins like Classical, Silver, Cube be updated to v0.7.8? Thanks as always! Dave
I'll update all skins to v.0.7.8 as soon as I'll find some timeSmile
I''ll try to make a Fire TV style skin,but there will be some upcoming changes in pltv interface so I''ll wait for them.

(2016-07-22, 21:20)lords8n Wrote:
Quote:Do you have a poster.jpg in every folder of your shows/movies?

Yes, all folders have poster.jpg and/or folder.jpg.
You don't see your posters only in the epg section?Info overlay is fine?
@tromy, That`s great to hear, I figured you were busy with work and other projects. Big Grin
Quote:You don't see your posters only in the epg section?Info overlay is fine?

No posters anywhere. I'm thinking this is more of a plugin issue with PLTV than with your skin as it persists on every skin I've tried, including default.
Posters show fine outside of PLTV, elsewhere in Kodi (library, files, etc.)
I updated 9 skins(Bello,Purple Nox,Estuary,Titian,Cube,Silver,Box,Classical,Neutron) in v.0.8.0.Now each skin has it's own font.

Here are some samples:

Bello

Purple Nox

Estuary

Titian

Cube

Silver

TitanX skin updated with new textures and an 8row epg.

EPG

OVERLAY

More Info
Great Skin, makes good use of the screen.
Hi tromy,
Here's something I've had cooking in the oven for a little while. Not quite done, but very nearly ready to be served Smile

Main EPG Screen

Channel Switching Overlay

2nd TV Overlay

Channel Switching Overlay with HD Programme corner flag

TV Reminder Pop-Up

Cheers
Very nice Dumyat.Can't wait to taste it...Smile

Just to remind you, when you finish it you can upload so everyone can enjoy it!
https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Skins (README. for further instructions)
I figured this question would be better suited for this thread, as I still am having trouble getting 0.8.0f to recognize custom skins after losing them somehow in a crash. I've redownloaded them all from github, created a "custom" folder under resources\skins\, and placed them all there. I even tried "customskin"  based on a post I found in my searching, but no luck.

In fact, I cannot find anything in any of the guides or threads on how to actually install custom skins anymore, so I'm not sure if I am doing it correctly.  Any info on the correct method to add the customs skins in PTVL would be appreciated.

Thanks!
(2018-04-06, 04:02)ThorC1138 Wrote: I figured this question would be better suited for this thread, as I still am having trouble getting 0.8.0f to recognize custom skins after losing them somehow in a crash. I've redownloaded them all from github, created a "custom" folder under resources\skins\, and placed them all there. I even tried "customskin"  based on a post I found in my searching, but no luck.

In fact, I cannot find anything in any of the guides or threads on how to actually install custom skins anymore, so I'm not sure if I am doing it correctly.  Any info on the correct method to add the customs skins in PTVL would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You put the skins in addons/script.pseudotv.live/resources/skins/

You need to manually set the skin in settings.xml over in the user data folder (addon_data/script.pseudotv.live). Find "SkinSelector" and change it from there.
(2016-03-10, 14:52)dave157 Wrote:
(2016-03-10, 04:21)billiam Wrote: Having some difficulty getting Cube to work with 6 channels. Made the recommended code changes but now PTV loads the channels and then displays nothing. Any thoughts?

@billiam, made a 6-channel grid mod of Cube for you...

I`m still setting up my GitHub, so here`s the link on my G. Drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-wuOT8...sp=sharing 

Is it possible this skin mod is availble still? Been trying to mod the files and I cant figure out what I'm suppose to change specifically where to add the lines in the script.pseudotv.live.EPG.xml

Thank you kindly for any help you may be able to provide. Also I have a bug where you cant show the logo and the channel name at the same time but I'm assuming that is normal until 9 comes out?
(2016-09-26, 13:33)tromy Wrote: TitanX skin updated with new textures and an 8row epg.

EPGImageOVERLAYImageMore InfoImage

Also I cannot seem to get this more info screen to appear for the life of me... Sorry for the double post I couldnt figure out how to quote the images into my other post :/
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins2