• 18(current)
Release Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)
(2017-05-07, 01:33)RossL87 Wrote:
(2017-05-05, 00:47)Gade Wrote:
(2017-05-04, 22:21)RossL87 Wrote: Here is the dump from Kodi (https://pastebin.com/sGb5CtRh ). Basically when you press exit the screen will go black and then the only way to get back to the desktop is by resetting the PC, as ctrl+alt+delete doesn't work. The HTPC is using Kodi 17 on Windows 10 (i3 sandybridge processor, 8gb ram, AMD 6670 graphics card). I'll pop this in the Windows forum to see if there is any known issues.

Thanks for all your help.

Thanks for the log.
There's really nothing out of the ordinary in there - at least I can't find anything.

Maybe you have more luck in the Windows specific forum.
And please let me know what you find out - or if you have any other questions.

Cheers
Gade

Thanks for your help with that. I think I have solved the issue myself and it wasn't Kodi/Theme related. Here's the fix for my issue (quoted from my post in the Windows forum):

Really great you got the issue solved.

(2017-05-07, 01:33)RossL87 Wrote: Thanks for all your help and for providing this amazing theme. We are currently in the process of setting up Kodi on all Tv's and Pc's to stream from our NAS and every one of them will be running this theme, as it is perfect for TV and Movie fanatics.

I've just popped some beer tokens in your PayPal account, as a small thanks for your help.

Sounds amazing to run Kodi with Rapier on all those devices.

Thanks so much for the donation - that's so sweet of you.
I do like and appreciate those beer tokens. Wink

Let me know if you have any other questions or requests.
Hello everyone! I'm a new one on forum. So please forgive me, if I do something wrong. My English is not so good, so I apologize. I write to you because I have a problem with changing icon in film, series and music category - all buttons are disabled. I read, that if I have enabled add-on shortcuts for some categories, their category icons are not displayed, but I do not understanding exactly what it is about. I restored the skin but anything was changed. Earlier on kodi 16.1 it was ok. Could anyone tell me how to change the icons in these categories?
(2017-05-18, 03:42)michal_429 Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm a new one on forum. So please forgive me, if I do something wrong. My English is not so good, so I apologize. I write to you because I have a problem with changing icon in film, series and music category - all buttons are disabled. I read, that if I have enabled add-on shortcuts for some categories, their category icons are not displayed, but I do not understanding exactly what it is about. I restored the skin but anything was changed. Earlier on kodi 16.1 it was ok. Could anyone tell me how to change the icons in these categories?

Hi michal_429 and welcome to the forums! Smile

Are you trying to change the category icon in the home screen?

If you have enabled add-on shortcuts in the skin settings, the icon will be disabled for that category.

Add-on shortcuts look similar to this:

Or maybe you haven't scraped your movies, tv shows or music into the library?

http://kodi.wiki/view/video_management
http://kodi.wiki/view/Set_content_and_scan
http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_music_to_the_library
Hello Gade,

I am really enjoying your skin, and was looking forward to the solution to @michael_429. I also would like to remove those category icons (speaker, film reel, TV screen etc).

Is there another way of achieving that without invoking the add-on shortcuts?

Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-18, 11:58)Karellen Wrote: Hello Gade,

I am really enjoying your skin, and was looking forward to the solution to @michael_429. I also would like to remove those category icons (speaker, film reel, TV screen etc).

Is there another way of achieving that without invoking the add-on shortcuts?

Thanks.

Hi Karellen.

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

To completely disable all category icons go to:
Skin Settings > Home > Category Icon > Hide category icons

Or you can add your own using:
Skin Settings > Home > Category Icon > Custom category icon

A detailed guide to the skin settings can be found at the wiki.
Thank you Gade,

Don't know how I missed it. Exactly what I wanted Blush
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-05-18, 10:24)Gade Wrote:
(2017-05-18, 03:42)michal_429 Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm a new one on forum. So please forgive me, if I do something wrong. My English is not so good, so I apologize. I write to you because I have a problem with changing icon in film, series and music category - all buttons are disabled. I read, that if I have enabled add-on shortcuts for some categories, their category icons are not displayed, but I do not understanding exactly what it is about. I restored the skin but anything was changed. Earlier on kodi 16.1 it was ok. Could anyone tell me how to change the icons in these categories?

Hi michal_429 and welcome to the forums! Smile

Are you trying to change the category icon in the home screen?

If you have enabled add-on shortcuts in the skin settings, the icon will be disabled for that category.

Add-on shortcuts look similar to this:

Or maybe you haven't scraped your movies, tv shows or music into the library?

http://kodi.wiki/view/video_management
http://kodi.wiki/view/Set_content_and_scan
http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_music_to_the_library

THX! I haven't scraped any data into the library! Adding files solved my problem! Many thanks! Great skin! Congratulation!
Really glad you got it solved.

Let me know if you have any other questions or thoughts. Smile
Hello Gade.
Outstanding skin. I have spent dozens if not hundreds of hours on Kodi looking for a skin that I can configure the way I like and uses the extendedinfo script properly with mouse support.

2 questions.
How do I activate more than two widgets? I am only able to activate 2, top and bottom, on the right side of the page.
I see screen shots with 2 widgets on both sides of the page.

Also, is there a way to collect cast information and thumbnails in the information screen? When I click on the Actor name I get a No Information Found message.

See photo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6CCEv...TlrNUZDcGs

One last thing, is it possible to add "Add to Library" to the context menu when right clicking on a movie or tv episode?
(2017-06-02, 13:50)Shopper Wrote: Hello Gade.
Outstanding skin. I have spent dozens if not hundreds of hours on Kodi looking for a skin that I can configure the way I like and uses the extendedinfo script properly with mouse support.

2 questions.
How do I activate more than two widgets? I am only able to activate 2, top and bottom, on the right side of the page.
I see screen shots with 2 widgets on both sides of the page.

Hi Shopper.

Thanks so much for the kind words and support.

For custom categories only 2 widgets are possible for each category.

For the regular categories, several combinations are possible at the same time:

TV: TV channels OR TV recordings / Next recording / Currently recording
Radio: Radio channels OR radio recordings / Next recording / Currently recording
Movies: Recently added / In progress / In Cinemas / Upcoming Movies
TV Shows: Recently added episodes / In Progress episodes / Upcoming TV Shows / TV shows airing today
Videos: Categories / Media sources
Music: Recently added albums / Featured (random)
Addons: Video addons / Music addons
Games: Game addons
Pictures: Recently added pictures / Random pictures
Weather: Weather widget
System: System information

(2017-06-02, 13:50)Shopper Wrote: Also, is there a way to collect cast information and thumbnails in the information screen? When I click on the Actor name I get a No Information Found message.

See photo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6CCEv...TlrNUZDcGs

Cast info and images should be automatically scraped by the movie or tv show scraper into the library.
Which scraper do you use for movies? I recommend using Universal Movie Scraper.

When you click the actor image and get the "No information found" message, it's probably because you use an addon (the one used in your screenshot is, by the way, banned on these forums).
Your content isn't local or scraped into your library.

If you press down from an actor image, you'll get the extended information window.

(2017-06-02, 13:50)Shopper Wrote: One last thing, is it possible to add "Add to Library" to the context menu when right clicking on a movie or tv episode?

I'm not sure I understand.

Do you mean this addon?
Because that should automatically add an item to the context menu.
hi gade, today the addon was updated and all views (video + music + addon browser) have no list anymore Big Grin
Also not all options are visible.
Looks all like this: https://abload.de/img/screenshot012zsus2.png
(2017-06-12, 21:08)skybird1980 Wrote: hi gade, today the addon was updated and all views (video + music + addon browser) have no list anymore Big Grin
Also not all options are visible.
Looks all like this: https://abload.de/img/screenshot012zsus2.png

Hi skybird.

Thanks for the report.

That was a typo - my bad! Wink

Should be fixed with latest development version just pushed to my repo: 10.5.5.

Can you confirm this?
confirmed, thanks a lot^^
Great, thanks for reporting the issue.
UPDATE: Rapier 10.5.6 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The hightlights are:
  • Video information window will now support all content types
  • Added Extended List View for music albums. Screenshot below.
    This view type makes it easier to navigate your albums.
  • Added Extended List View for seasons. Screenshots below.
    This view type makes it much easier to navigate your tv show seasons.
  • The login screen has been updated. Screenshot below.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
10.5.6 (6-July-17)
- Fixes for weather window.

------------------------
[B]10.5.5 (6-July-17)[/B]
------------------------
- Fonts cleanup.
- Added scroll animation for list in subtitles dialog.
- Updated login screen.
- Updated language files from Transifex.
- Removed resource.uisounds.rapier (Rapier UI Sounds) dependency.
- Added end time to video information dialog.
- Added Extended List View for seasons.
- Added Extended List View for music albums.
- Removed script.randomandlastitems, script.skin.helper.backgrounds and script.image.resource.select dependencies.
- View types now change in correct order using Container.OnNext / Container.OnPrevious.
- Duration changes and updates.
- Minor update of global search main window.
- Video information window will now support all content types.

Added Extended List View for seasons
Focusing a season

Added Extended List View for seasons
Focusing an episode

Added Extended List View for music albums

Updated login screen

ENJOY!
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)2