iOS Alt Store Kodi
Will the Kodi XBMC Team support alt store? 
I think an official .ipa would be amazing please help.
Last I heard, alt store doesn't do a deep sign (or something) and therefore Kodi fails to run. I believe there was an issue opened on the alt store GitHub, but didn't really get a response.

Official iPas of releases are always available on Kodi download mirrors. How you get it into your device is then your choice
(2021-10-13, 11:13)Fuzzard Wrote: Last I heard, alt store doesn't do a deep sign (or something) and therefore Kodi fails to run. I believe there was an issue opened on the alt store GitHub, but didn't really get a response.

Official iPas of releases are always available on Kodi download mirrors. How you get it into your device is then your choice
I only see .deb files and I do not own a mac to convert the files.
An ipa is just a zip file with a different extension.

You can extract the core app folder from the deb file. It'll come out with a data.tar.xz compressed file, extract that once more, and you'll have the Kodi.app "app" inside an Applications. Rename the "Application" folder to "Payload", then zip the payload folder, change the extension from zip to ipa and you have an ipa.
(2021-10-15, 08:35)Fuzzard Wrote: An ipa is just a zip file with a different extension.

You can extract the core app folder from the deb file. It'll come out with a data.tar.xz compressed file, extract that once more, and you'll have the Kodi.app "app" inside an Applications. Rename the "Application" folder to "Payload", then zip the payload folder, change the extension from zip to ipa and you have an ipa.

Trying with alt store I get this app is invalid
Please I will appreciate if someone with experience tests the .ipa
As I said in my first post. It was known alt store did not work because of an issue with alt store
(2021-10-15, 22:07)Fuzzard Wrote: As I said in my first post. It was known alt store did not work because of an issue with alt store

Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alt Store Kodi0