License key
Ok well I think we need a debug log (wiki). Cheers.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-02-21, 05:22)nb2a Wrote: It seems now after further testing my SD video is pixelating and freezing up as well just like my HD is. This is live TV using HD Home run pvr. So I would think the license is not the real issue.

Did you log back in with SSH and check to see if you in deed have the Mpeg-2 code working ?

Check If The Keys Are Enabled

If you are having issues with your licence there are some tests you can do to confirm if the licence is enabled or not.

SSH into your Raspberry Pi and run the below commands:
vcgencmd codec_enabled MPG2
vcgencmd codec_enabled WVC1

If MPG2 or WVC1 has been successfully enabled it should return something similar to this:
MPG2=enabled

If it returns disabled you will need to check:
1.You entered the correct serial number when purchasing the licence.
2.You have correctly added the licence key to the config.txt file.
3.You uncommented the relevant lines in the config.txt file by removing the # and space from the start of the line.
4.You have rebooted before testing
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Hi guys
I know this is an old thread but I cannot seem to be able to get my codecs enabled.
I have sent the correct serial as it was copied and pasted and have purchased licences.
I have entered these three commands here

mount /flash -o remount,rw
cd /flash
vi config.txt

to bring up the config text file.
I have entered the lines from the licences (copied and pasted) but still they show as disabled.
Anything I have done wrong.?
Never mind guys.lol
Upon rebooting, they are now enabled.
Many thnx.
Reboots always help Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
License key0