Add YouTube livestreams into Simple IPTV client?
YouTube has several livestreams which would be great to add into Simple IPTV client. While the YouTube URL is always the same, the m3u is constantly changing. Would it be possible to somehow add the ability for Simple IPTV client to accept a YouTube URL, either directly or indirectly with Kodi YouTube add-on?
Since no one has replied I'm going to make the educated guess this isn't possible. Is there way a to make a request the IPTV add-on developer for it to accept YouTube livestream urls?
(2016-02-21, 20:40)mr3p Wrote: Would it be possible to somehow add the ability for Simple IPTV client to accept a YouTube URL, either directly or indirectly with Kodi YouTube add-on?

Yes, it is possible to add Youtube livestreams indirectly.

You can write a webserver service to be as proxy/helper to fetch the url and return the m3u8 to simple IPTV client.
Thanks for your reply. I'd love to be able to do this however its beyond my talents. Have you or anyone written such a script? Wouldn't it be simpler if the Simple IPTV client could accept a YouTube url and playback via YouTube add-on?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add YouTube livestreams into Simple IPTV client?0