Updating IMDB ratings
Hi All,

I am wondering if there is a way to update IMDB ratings for my entire collection. Many movies change ratings (A New Hope has risen to 8.7 from 7.5) especially newer releases that are quickly gaining views.

Thanks!
sure, just mark all your movies, right click "automatic scrape"... and just let the "rating" checkbox ticket...
(test it on a few movies before rolling that to the entire collection Wink)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Thanks myron!

I have actually never used "force best match" before, but it was what made this work. Thanks again!!

Would you happen to know a global way to update Kodi without reloading everything?
well, once a movie has been scraped, we have the ID.. so we always have a 100% correct movie on another scrape/update.
Only when unscraped, the automatic takes the highest matched entry (from your query) whicht might lead to some false entry...

Updating Kodi is not so easy - a changed NFO is only read when not already in DB.
It might work via JSON RPC calls, but we do not support that (yet).
But working with local metadata, Kodi is quite fast by setting the library contents to "none", and then back to "movies"
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Myron:

Movies:
I like the idea of refreshing ratings by rescraping your library. Can you add a box to "scrape following items" to unselect all items and be able to just click on Rating?

TV Shows:
Does it do the same thing? Are you able to download the number of votes for tvshows?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating IMDB ratings0