Custom widgets
First off I would like to thank everyone involved with building and maintaining this skin. I have been using it for a few years now and love it. I've searched the forum but haven't found an answer. Does xperience1080 have custom widgets and if not can it be included in the next build? i know in some other skins it is possible.

Here's a link to how to create custom links in Aeon nox https://xxxx{removed link to tutorial using piracy add-ons as examples}

Thanks in advanced.
Please don't link to websites that uses examples that violate our forum policies. I have left the rest of your post intact as your general question is valid.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thank you for the corrections. I wasn't aware and I'll be more careful next time.
What do you mean by "custom widgets," as the widget areas can be changed using Skin Settings or by pressing backspace on the area you wish to change.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I'm not exactly sure how to explain this so please bear with me. I would like the widget to point to an addon and populate with info. I want the widget to show the latest tv shows aired in my trakt collection.
(2016-02-25, 04:39)phodiduddy Wrote: I'm not exactly sure how to explain this so please bear with me. I would like the widget to point to an addon and populate with info. I want the widget to show the latest tv shows aired in my trakt collection.

Technically possible, but would [mostly] require a lot of changes for each add-on. It's not going to to be implemented as enough changes are required with each add-on update as it is.

I also would love see that feature included. Think most skins that are able to do this are using the skinshortcuts script for this.
But you already said you're not going to implement this so RIP my dreams Big Grin
(2016-02-26, 12:46)tam1m Wrote: I also would love see that feature included. Think most skins that are able to do this are using the skinshortcuts script for this.
But you already said you're not going to implement this so RIP my dreams Big Grin

I've looked at using Skin Shortcuts, it's a possibility for v6 or 7 but it very much depends.

Looking forward to it Smile
(2016-02-26, 13:55)Piers Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 12:46)tam1m Wrote: I also would love see that feature included. Think most skins that are able to do this are using the skinshortcuts script for this.

I've looked at using Skin Shortcuts, it's a possibility for v6 or 7 but it very much depends.

I would +1 on Skin Shortcuts Piers, the lack of it or an alternative to it is a bit of a downer to an otherwise amazing skin.
+1 for skin shortcut support!
I would love to see my advanced laucher as a widget as i was used to in other skin.... Even if i came back to xperience based on everything else!!
The iris mod seemed promising regarding this option,if i recall correclty the app home menu kind of proposed this stuff...
Anyway thx a lot for your work!!
Cheers
Thanks for the consideration. I look forward to v6 or 7
It involved a lot of changes and might be there for v7.x, but highly unlikely that it will be there for v6.x

Jarvis is skin v5.x

Would it be possible to get custom widgets by editing the skin files manually?
(2016-03-01, 13:44)tam1m Wrote: Would it be possible to get custom widgets by editing the skin files manually?

Yes, but it will take you a lot of time. If it were simple, it would be already done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom widgets0