Win EMM 1.4.8.0 Alphas (Updated 7/08/16)
For those of you who are too lazy or whatever the reason, I've compiled the latest alpha from Dan's code and will continue to provide updates if/when dan implements big changes or every week; whichever comes first Big Grin Assume that my builds are made approx 20 minutes before I post it here (Just in case you're wondering what commits I have) And away we go.....

Updated: 7/08/16
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vitetf1p2gqeoz...6.exe?dl=0
both lazy and short on free time here so thank you for this!
+1 Thanks very much!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-02-25, 23:11)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Compiled about 30 minutes ago, for those of you who are too lazy or whatever reason, enjoy:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7y8jo1565egwj...6.exe?dl=0

Cool
But please don't use versioning like "Alpha/Beta #", that makes it hard for me to release a new offical alpha/beta with a version that not already exist.
Please rename the file to Ember-DateTime or something else. You also can edit the file "0_BuildSetup_x86.bat" and change this line to get another file name:

Code:
SET EMM_REVISION=1.4.8.0-alpha-Fail$tyle420-DateTime
(2016-02-26, 18:44)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 23:11)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Compiled about 30 minutes ago, for those of you who are too lazy or whatever reason, enjoy:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7y8jo1565egwj...6.exe?dl=0

Cool
But please don't use versioning like "Alpha/Beta #", that makes it hard for me to release a new offical alpha/beta with a version that not already exist.
Please rename the file to Ember-DateTime or something else. You also can edit the file "0_BuildSetup_x86.bat" and change this line to get another file name:

Code:
SET EMM_REVISION=1.4.8.0-alpha-Fail$tyle420-DateTime

Ok gotcha. I just uploaded it as is when it finished building. I'll update the title and any builds from here on out!
Update in the first link
(2016-03-02, 21:10)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Update in the first link

There was already an official alpha release of todays state ;-) Link
(2016-03-02, 21:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 21:10)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Update in the first link

There was already an official alpha release of todays state ;-) Link

Rofl Rofl Rofl Silly me! The day I decide to update the code and compile, you release! Rofl Thanks and I'll continue with weekly builds unless you release! Cool
Link Updated
Should the version number still show as 1.4.7.2? I only ask because I thought single season scraping was fixed in the 1.4.8 but it still doesn't work and EMM still shows as the old version.
(2016-03-09, 00:58)Zero3ffect Wrote: Should the version number still show as 1.4.7.2? I only ask because I thought single season scraping was fixed in the 1.4.8 but it still doesn't work and EMM still shows as the old version.

Version is not raised up the prevent "new version available" message for all other/beta users.
Update
Just to clarify. I am running previous version of Alpha. To upgrade to new version i just install over the previous one and the settings will be remembered?
(2016-04-01, 19:10)calexicoca Wrote: Just to clarify. I am running previous version of Alpha. To upgrade to new version i just install over the previous one and the settings will be remembered?

Correct! Unless settings names have changed, everything should be the same. ALWAYS check the options though before you turn it loose on your media!
Updated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EMM 1.4.8.0 Alphas (Updated 7/08/16)0