Can't Open Kodi Files
Up until now, I've never had an issue opening Kodi files. I just uninstalled kodi 16.1 to install a fresh version of KRYPTON 17.0 to my Android box. The new Krypton 17.0 download file won't open and now, neither will Jarvis 16.1 . I keep getting "Can Not Open File" popups.

Any suggestions to resolve my problem ?
what's wrong with the play store?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hey Nickr... i never downloaded Kodi from the play store. Really never knew that was an option. Nevertheless, I was finally able to download a working jarvis 16.1 file and was able to open and install it. Still no luck with Krypton v17 though... I'll just wait for a while then retry in a week or two.
(2017-01-17, 22:16)nickr Wrote: what's wrong with the play store?

Thank you for this info NickR. Finding Kodi in the Playstore saves time... very helpful. Thanks again.

I wouldhit the"thank you" button ,but im new to the forum and the button is not yet available to me
Cheers.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Open Kodi Files1