Release ErosNow - Indian Movies etc
Rainbow 
First thing, before moving on to download.
This addon WILL NOT provide PAID content for free.

Please read this:
- You need ErosNow account to watch anything under this addon (ErosNow provides free account with limited FREE movies (SD quality) and 15 minutes preview (SD quality) for Paid content(HD)).
- Account can be configured under addon settings(only email account, No fb or mobile yet). Also, enable subtitles is on by default but subtitles will only work with Paid account. (only English subtitles at moment)
- Content can be narrowed down by specific language under addon settings (Hindi is by default). Also addon has By Language category which disregards addon settings.
- Search feature will yield results in all languages (this may be changed in future if requested).
- So far, I've included most of the metadata, which can be seen by changing folder views for your kodi.
- Please do not ask for random requests if they don't relate to ErosNow website.
- I have not completely gone through error handling, so if you come across error then make a note and do not hesitate to post.

Tested working under Kodi 16 on windows and fire tv.

https://github.com/YoColdRain/repository...p?raw=true

changelog
Version 1.0.2 - Fixes - Video Fix.
Version 1.0.1 - Fixes - for character encoding issue causing categories to fail and inventory by User's Geolocation.
Version 1.0 - Initial release for only Movies
Great work cold on another quality addon
Another great addon to add to my list. Thanks again. Smile
pushed new update

Fixes - for character encoding issue causing categories to fail and inventory by User's Geolocation.
(2016-03-09, 02:24)yocoldrain Wrote: pushed new update

Fixes - for character encoding issue causing categories to fail and inventory by User's Geolocation.

Thank you cold
This is great
I can confirm.

that this works in NVIDIA SHIELD | Android TV with the latest 16.x version of KODI (jarvis)
Nice work Cold. Working great on Rpi2.
LibreELEC v8.2.1 + Rpi 3
Android s912 (kodi v17.6)
Thanks again for another good Addon
can you add the premium drama section and music section too please`?
yocoldrain exellent work can you do a fix for sominaltv pls and filmi by nature the also good apps and i think dknight isnt doin it anymore
and yocold rain dont you have your own repo what i can install

thanx keep up the great work
(2016-05-15, 16:25)coolnaz85 Wrote: yocoldrain exellent work can you do a fix for sominaltv pls and filmi by nature the also good apps and i think dknight isnt doin it anymore

(2016-05-15, 16:27)coolnaz85 Wrote: and yocold rain dont you have your own repo what i can install

thanx keep up the great work

few things you could do...
1. stop asking same questions in different threads
2. very good possibility your questions are already answered, so search threads.
3. don't mention any add-ons promoting privacy on this forum.
4. Unless owner of particular addon approaches me or general public for support, I won't be touching it.
ditto zip working perfect. is ther possible to add zee studio and zee cafe please.
(2016-05-16, 18:25)manav Wrote: ditto zip working perfect. is ther possible to add zee studio and zee cafe please.

seriously, did you even read post above yours?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ErosNow - Indian Movies etc1