Win "Conditional Weather" Background no longer works
Hi,

Since I upgraded to Jarvis, my Main Menu background is blank (black) when I have "Conditional Weather" selected in Aeon Nox Skin settings. Other backgrounds work fine if I select them instead. Is anybody else seeing this? I'm on Windows 10.

Thanks!
Go to the weather section and open the side menu. Click backgrounds then get more and scroll to Weather fanart multi and select it.
You need to download a background pack. In Weather window got side menu and choose background. It should popup a dialog where you can choose an artpack. If you dont have any installed, do get more in that dialog.
Next version will account for custom backgrounds that are already installed and not on the repo.

EDIT: mikesilvo64 beat me to it Smile
(2016-02-26, 19:25)BigNoid Wrote: You need to download a background pack. In Weather window got side menu and choose background. It should popup a dialog where you can choose an artpack. If you dont have any installed, do get more in that dialog.
Next version will account for custom backgrounds that are already installed and not on the repo.

I suggest adding the extension so single image packs like prairie work. I did it with this Commit. I can send PR if you prefer Smile
(2016-02-26, 19:32)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 19:25)BigNoid Wrote: You need to download a background pack. In Weather window got side menu and choose background. It should popup a dialog where you can choose an artpack. If you dont have any installed, do get more in that dialog.

I suggest adding the extension so single image packs like prairie work. I did it with this Commit. I can send PR if you prefer Smile
Didn't think of that also. That shows how much I am into the weather section Big Grin
Will add that, thx.
Thanks guys. I had a feeling it was something simple! Works great now.

Hello,

I've tried this and it seems to work when I select INTO weather from the main menu; however, I get a black background when I'm just scrolling through the main menu. If I select weather and go to the weather screens, it seems to be doing conditional backgrounds (though weather underground obstructs most of this!)

Perhaps related, when I try to change to animated icons using the same steps above, this also does not seem to work for me. Though, with respect to the icons, it doesn't seem to change in the main menu or when I hit return and enter into weather.

Many thanks Smile
(2016-03-06, 21:28)fional Wrote:

Hello,

I've tried this and it seems to work when I select INTO weather from the main menu; however, I get a black background when I'm just scrolling through the main menu. If I select weather and go to the weather screens, it seems to be doing conditional backgrounds (though weather underground obstructs most of this!)

Perhaps related, when I try to change to animated icons using the same steps above, this also does not seem to work for me. Though, with respect to the icons, it doesn't seem to change in the main menu or when I hit return and enter into weather.

Many thanks Smile
Yep, noticed that too a few hours ago and fixed it: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...d3d9021da8
Fix will be on repo this week.
You're a star! Time to get a git client working again Smile
When I used Isengard with Aeon Nox skin i could from skin setting/setup Aeon Nox Main Menu/set item background there was a conditional weather selection so my main window backgrounds would all show the conditional weather multi pack. I cannot seem to find the option now though I have dled the conditional weather pack. I can set it as a background once I click on the main menu buttons, the background will change. I would like this back on my main menu if possible...please help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Conditional Weather" Background no longer works0