Weather viewtype
Has anyone made one, that shows the current weather on the home screen ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
bump...
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I did. I just mapped the Weather widget with SkinShortcuts and attached viewtype (I used both default "Libraries" and "PVR") and works. Have you issues with this ?
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
got it working, don't know what was happening before.

quick question, is the conditional weather fanart attached to the multiimage background selectable under weather menu ? i am just getting random weather images not the one associates with the current weather alas(conditional weather)

...at the end it wasn't so quick ! Smile
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
It's bloc 3 default. Weather art is a set of arts in the media folder (texture.xbt now) named with numbers (I think each number matches to a Weather condition). Not sure I made it correctly BTW ... There's not many docs about that.

yeah i know about the numbers of conditional weathe rfanart folders, i have that foders I didnt know you pack them in texture, i will test it
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I don't pack, KODI does it when reaching the repo.

ohh i get it , that was the way i set it up cause the multiimage wasnt working, i set bloc 3 as the background but its just a single static image, i just though if you set the multiimage background and choose the conditional weather folder it will grab the weather code # and cycle the image from the corresponding folder, i though the background setting have a condinional for in case it was weather
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
HI, can some explain what exactly he did.

In KOver Designer by weather 1 choose the library design, at that moment i see some differtent background and the days, but no temperatures or other information.
What weather widget do you use the default weathermap or weathermap extended
you need to change the bloc1 list type under weather viewtype , depending on the list is the info display
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Thx reave for you answer, but i don't understead it.

I'll keep seing this:

BTW. I live in holland so the text is in dutch. As jou see i did my own modification so the temp is also visible under the clock.
this is with card list type selected under Bloc 1

search for the viewtype you select for weather use under edit home menu then in Kover designer search that viewtype and select for Ex. card in Bloc1 (setting E)
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather viewtype0