Posting of scripts
Just a quick heads up that the new CloudFlare security measures against DDOS attacks also seen to be preventing paying off scripts here in posts. I tried to post a python script earlier and it triggered a CloudFlare blocking.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Can you post an example to pastebin? I want to see if it happens with the wiki as well.
http://pastebin.com/523BNxDN

I've let Keith know, but he's traveling at the moment.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Yep, blocks the wiki as well :(
I'll add it to the message.

Kodi Blog Posts
I've added an exception to that rule on both wiki and forum, so it should work.

For future ref, issues like this will come up (until we've tuned cloudflare) since it has a web application firewall that protects us against attacks, but also some legit content.

This was SQLi probing for example.

If you do have this problem again, code snippets like this are great, otherwise you can just give me the IP and exact date/time you tried to do whatever caused the blocking and I can look through the logs and do an exception.
Thanks keith!
Confirmed - I've added the script into the post as a test and it worked fine.

Thanks Keith.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posting of scripts0