v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
(2016-03-01, 20:41)Razze Wrote: Well as we're always pushing Kodi, it will never be finished I guess? Wink
It's good enough for daily use, trust me. There might be some views, that will be redone in the future, but all in all the look and feel shouldn't change.

Though customer alert.

This skin replaces an old outdated skin that no one but myself cared to revamp via themes and new graphics making it just about bearable after all these years.

With this new skin I was hoping to see the talent in the team in the design end shine through and while I dont wish to be rude or non-appreciative, this looks outdated from the get go, especially when comparing with the 3rd party skins out in the wild of similar feel, I cant help to be slight heartbroken and sad when I use this new skin..

And no, not a Confluence die hard fan with a aversion to change, personally wanted to retire that old fart Confluence permanently.

But thats just me, sorry if anyone is offended by my observation it wasnt meant to be offensive even though most likely will be viewed as that.

Apologies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - by un1versal - 2016-03-01, 21:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9