Not gonna happen
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-03-02, 21:01)Martijn Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 20:53)D.K. Wrote: Expert level ->skin shortcuts script

Not gonna happen

+100
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hello. I cn't find the folder in which the skin is installed. I want to have a remote control shortcut so it shows movie "Read more.." directly. I hoped to find clues in the install folder. Can'find it though.
(2016-03-02, 22:36)Gregoire Wrote: Hello. I cn't find the folder in which the skin is installed. I want to have a remote control shortcut so it shows movie "Read more.." directly. I hoped to find clues in the install folder. Can'find it though.

If your on windows try %appdata%/kodi/addons/skin.estuary in your command prompt
(2016-03-03, 00:13)Razze Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 22:36)Gregoire Wrote: Hello. I cn't find the folder in which the skin is installed. I want to have a remote control shortcut so it shows movie "Read more.." directly. I hoped to find clues in the install folder. Can'find it though.

If your on windows try %appdata%/kodi/addons/skin.estuary in your command prompt
Wouldn't it be in program files/kodi/addons if it comes with the download?
I'm on openelec. Just invisible it seems.
/usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary

Or did you install it yourself?
cant change views in "Videos" not using library. the view it shows says no information available for every file. not everyone uses library functions.
(2016-03-03, 00:45)trogggy Wrote: /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary

No, it came with the last built.
(2016-03-03, 01:11)Gregoire Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 00:45)trogggy Wrote: /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary

No, it came with the last built.
It should be there then. If you're on windows you can see it if you use something like winscp to connect to openelec.
Someone mod this to work on Jarvis!!
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2016-03-03, 01:34)patseguin Wrote: Someone mod this to work on Jarvis!!

That would be awesome since many of us are not ready for Krypton and I guess it has a long way before the final version is released...
(RPi2 - milhouse Openelec)
Is the skin fully remote access compatible? I can only browse through the movie or TV database, but never reach the tool bars with the navigation keys (up/down/right/left). The only keys, that will work also are the Exit key and the Back key, both will go to the main menu (home screen).
I had to plug in a mouse to reach the settings menu to go back to another skin or to reach the shutdown button.
Of course it is.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
what kind of keys on the remote do i need to reach the tool-bars? the navigation keys seems to be caught in the movie or TV database. with the right cursor key i get the scrollbar for faster browsing, but thats it. On confluence all is working.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9