v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
If we are allowed to nitpick a little bit here I would like to ask for a "simple" change to the PVG ui, specifically the TV / All Channels view. I say simple with a smile mind you as I tried looking at changing it myself and couldn't figure it out Wink I think swapping the Channel name with the show name will improve the look of the "all channels" list. The way it currently is presented puts an emphasis on the channel name being a larger and easier to see font and the show playing second fiddle. I don't know about most, but I prefer to easily see the shoe name vs seeing the channel is it being shown on.

EDIT: crap. imgur doesn't want to cooperate. Screenshot is here http://imgur.com/jSycsTS

If you are feeling awfully generous I would also like to see a column in the PVR Guide view eliminated for the sake of a bigger font all around. While you are in there, long press the "menu" key to show the left side panel options. Once in there I can not get back to the grid view. Pressing the back out button brings me to the main Kodi screen and the Guide view icon is not selectable.
Again this is just thoughts from one user but they were my initial impressions. How does everyone else feel about these views? Thanks again for the new skin, it is quite a nice refresh to my Television.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - by mrdally204 - 2016-07-12, 02:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9