v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
(2016-10-04, 23:13)Razze Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 23:44)schmurtz Wrote:
(2016-10-03, 15:42)Razze Wrote: @1 if a move is watched you can unwatch it, if it's not watched you can set it as watched via the context menu
Mhh no... Not exactly I'm talking about "in progess movies" which means that it's not completely watched or unwatched Wink
For example in the main screen you have now "in progess movies", try a right click on it, you will not have the same result in the context menu. The 2 options should be available Wink
If I remember right, in progress movies still can be watched already or not. So you can have a resume point on an movie, you already watched.
OK, what I explain is that there is a bug, when you're at the middle of a movie, the 2 options should be available "mark as watched" and "mark as unwatched" but in the "in progress movies" section the behavior is random. Let's see it :
watch gallery

You see, there is nothing logic in this comportment, it should be like in the TV show section everywhere : the 2 options are available.

(2016-10-04, 00:03)schmurtz Wrote: 8. Please add option in the left panel to "hide watched" like in confluence it's very useful !
(2016-10-04, 23:13)Razze Wrote: Should be there, it's just slightly different and might even be a little more hidden (unfortunatly)
Just look for "All videos" select it, it will switch to "Unwatched" and on the next select to "Watched" then back to "All videos"
Ah thanks for the information ! There should be a little symbol like this ">" to invite the user to click on it Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - by schmurtz - 2016-10-06, 23:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9