v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
Hi, I was trying this new amazing skin with latest Krypton nightly build but I have an issue with scrolling vertically widgets in the homescreen:

- I can't scroll down the widgets with touch input (I use a Surface Pro with Win10) or neither with mouse touchpad. It only works with keyboard arrows.
- But scroll works fine in the homescreen in horizontal position inside widgets...
- In other list views around the skin the scroll is just fine (but there's the scroll bar showing up, maybe this is the reason)
- Also in settings lists scrolling is working partially, as the only way I have to scroll the list is with the side scrollbar or arrows of course.

Please fix these issues before the stable release, as I'd really like to use this skin and new Kodi but everything has to work fine with just touch input in order to upgrade to v17 for me at least.

I'd have also a little request: with touch input option enabled under skin settings, please add "Home" and "Back" buttons as it happens for volume/favourites/power ones. (I know that clicking on the title it goes back but it isn't always there...)
One last thing, add the function that selecting the "now playing" title it goes to the playback view, just like Estouchy skin.

Thank you in advance! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - by Simograndi - 2017-01-07, 01:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9