v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
(2017-03-08, 17:08)RKMFlorida Wrote: I've searched and I can't figure out how to change the titles shown on Estuary's home screen.

Many posts on modifying Estuary's menu options (or) that it can't be customized to include custom libraries.

But I'm asking a different question -- how to change the list of titles shown on the main-menu/home page.

For example, in the Main Menu, scrolling over "Movies", you see "In Progress" and "Recently Added"

Is there no way to remove either of these sections? It's also strange because I see movies that are "in progress" which are marked as "watched" in Kodi, making me think that I need to adjust a threshold for what Estuary is considering watched?

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

There is no way to disable or reorder the widgets on the right side of the screen with the default Estuary. You can look at something like Guilouz's mod (which is of the older Estuary if you're using Kodi 17) which lets you change and create your own. You can also check out mine which lets you turn off ones you don't want but doesn't let you reorder anything or create new ones. For mine just look for the thread title with my user name.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - by pkscout - 2017-03-08, 18:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9