Kodi 17 - [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NeverWise Offline
(2017-03-03 08:00)Chris Cross Wrote:  I have to lift my hat off to you as this Estuary Kodi skin is a wonderful piece of work and is very nearly perfect in my mind.

Thanks, and keep up the great work...

I endorse the congratulations that Chris Cross wrote, but I add another question:
It's possible to add a setting that shows the date on the top-right of the screen?

Thanks.
find quote
heusden99 Offline
I love it.
find quote
glubbish Offline
wrong forum. Cant delete for some reason
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-06 22:17 by glubbish.)
find quote
RKMFlorida Offline
I've searched and I can't figure out how to change the titles shown on Estuary's home screen.

Many posts on modifying Estuary's menu options (or) that it can't be customized to include custom libraries.

But I'm asking a different question -- how to change the list of titles shown on the main-menu/home page.

For example, in the Main Menu, scrolling over "Movies", you see "In Progress" and "Recently Added"

Is there no way to remove either of these sections? It's also strange because I see movies that are "in progress" which are marked as "watched" in Kodi, making me think that I need to adjust a threshold for what Estuary is considering watched?

Thank you in advance for any ideas!
find quote
pkscout Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-03-08 17:08)RKMFlorida Wrote:  I've searched and I can't figure out how to change the titles shown on Estuary's home screen.

Many posts on modifying Estuary's menu options (or) that it can't be customized to include custom libraries.

But I'm asking a different question -- how to change the list of titles shown on the main-menu/home page.

For example, in the Main Menu, scrolling over "Movies", you see "In Progress" and "Recently Added"

Is there no way to remove either of these sections? It's also strange because I see movies that are "in progress" which are marked as "watched" in Kodi, making me think that I need to adjust a threshold for what Estuary is considering watched?

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

There is no way to disable or reorder the widgets on the right side of the screen with the default Estuary. You can look at something like Guilouz's mod (which is of the older Estuary if you're using Kodi 17) which lets you change and create your own. You can also check out mine which lets you turn off ones you don't want but doesn't let you reorder anything or create new ones. For mine just look for the thread title with my user name.

Providing a debug log: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Add-ons I maintain:
Artist Slideshow: Add-on:Artist_Slideshow (wiki)
SpeedFan Information Display: Add-on:SpeedFan_Information_Display (wiki)
find quote
RKMFlorida Offline
@pkscout, thank you for the reply, and taking the time to understand what I was referring to, I really appreciate it!

I did look at Guilouz's, but like you said, it's the older version of Estuary on v17 and I was spoiled once I had run the original, lol.

I'm looking forward to testing yours, thanks again!
find quote
fblu Offline
Hi, I'd like to show picture captions (stored in the iptc data) during a slideshow. Other threads describe a solution by changing a slideshow.xml but this seems to be a confluence skin special file. Or am I wrong and I just haven't found it?

Is there a way to achieve this with the new default skin?

Thanks for your help,

fblu
find quote