Release Estouchy
New skin for touchscreen devices included in Kodi 17 Krypton.

watch gallery
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
That's pretty cool to have as a default.
Nice work!
Looks great! Can't wait to try it!
Oh my this looks great.

I just hope it works well on phone sized screens. Large thumbnail , finger friend buttons for a 5" screen. On screen nav is nice too.
Magnificent . I just love it .
I use often and my children,a tablet of 7 and 9 '', and it is often that difficult to go through the options. I think this new skin is perfect. I would like to see a view with very large poster (3 or 4 side-scrolling) it would be great and very easy to slip

Thx Ronie for this amazing work . I like
I like it, thanks ronie!
Would this new skin work with v15.2 or v16?

Just curious
nope.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Just for info - 'cos I wasn't sure of the best place to post - I installed the latest nightly on windows today, wouldn't start if I didn't include estouchy.
264009 (thread)
(2016-03-12, 15:10)trogggy Wrote: Just for info - 'cos I wasn't sure of the best place to post - I installed the latest nightly on windows today, wouldn't start if I didn't include estouchy.
264009 (thread)

thx, it's a know issue.
we're working on an update of the windows installer,
to make sure it's not possible to exclude this skin during installation.
Ta Ronie.
I have to be honest, the Estouchy skin isn't making very good use of space for your fingers to tap buttons. This skin should work even with a phone as small as 5 inches like every other player such as MXPlayer does, but the buttons are so tiny. This skin needs a complete overhaul so it will work as well as any other Android video player.

Also, the player UI has such a tiny progress bar at the top that is only 1/3 of the screen width. That needs to be changed so it spans the whole width of the screen if we want to call Estouchy a true touchscreen skin.
i just installed it, looks nice and clean, but i have a problem that there is no artwork showing, i have cleaned the database, and also tried the old versions default theme but still dont get the artwork or pictures showing

any advise i can try

[img=http://i67.tinypic.com/bevh2x.jpg]
(2016-03-22, 17:32)bieman Wrote: i just installed it, looks nice and clean, but i have a problem that there is no artwork showing, i have cleaned the database, and also tried the old versions default theme but still dont get the artwork or pictures showing

any advise i can try

http://i67.tinypic.com/bevh2x.jpg is a screen shot i took
that's Estuary, not Estouchy ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estouchy1