Release Estouchy
For some reason i can't see (and select) Estouchy in kodi. So i downloaded it from git and put it in my addons folder but no luck.
I have also tried to change the directory to skin.estouchy-custom (changed addon.xml too).

Using Kodi 17 Krypton (Libreelec alpha 7.90.005) (i dont think Estouchy is included)
Raspberry pi 3 with the original touchscreen (800x480)

Any ideas?
nvm.
I installed from zip now it works.
Only the power button does nothing.
it should close kodi, but that doesn't make sense on a platform like libreelec.
i'll check if there's a way to fix that and have it shutdown the system instead on such platforms.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
fonts way too small 1080p on a six inch tab, where is the font.xml file located,
it depends on your os....
should something like ...kodi/addons/skin.estouchy/xml/Font.xml
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
android but i cant find it in addons'
is there a zip i can install manually.
Hi,
When being in fullscreen the kodi button is without function. It doesn't go back to home. Though there is a <onclick>ActivateWindow(Home)</onclick> in IncludesPlayerControls.xml. I tried to change it to <onclick>Back</onclick>. But that only goes "back" to fullscreen without player controls.
Is there anything I can do about it? Is this behaviour intended?
thanx for the report!

it needs a Dialog.Close(all) call before the ActivateWindow(Home) call.
will fix that :-)
Thanks for quick reply.
With this fix it works.
Sorry for bothering again.
I'm looking for the playlist which shows the currently queued songs. I select a couple of songs to be played next but I can't find the list. I only can skip forward.
the settings button on the bottom-right will have an option to switch to the current playlist
Thanks found it. An integration in fullscreen window would be nice.
(2016-07-05, 21:05)ronie Wrote: already changed the width of the scrollbars a week or two ago.
please make sure you're using the latest version of kodi (v17 alpha2)

Hi,
On my tablet which is FullHD, the scrollbar is still too small. Is there any way of customizing its width?
Seb
(2016-11-18, 21:19)ssebs Wrote:
(2016-07-05, 21:05)ronie Wrote: already changed the width of the scrollbars a week or two ago.
please make sure you're using the latest version of kodi (v17 alpha2)

Hi,
On my tablet which is FullHD, the scrollbar is still too small. Is there any way of customizing its width?
Seb

nope.
You could change includes.xml (ScrollBarCommons).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estouchy1