Bug Shoutcast2 not working properly anymore with KODI official release and nightly b
Hello, I noticed that Shoutcast2 is not working properly lately on my Android Kodi devices such as Amazon Fire TV and GBOX MX2 and tablets, etc. I was using the latest nightly builds as well as the official Kodi 16 release. Shoutcast2 acts up throwing errors when trying to connect to station streams now and just hangs. Sometimes it will connect okay and play a station stream but if I try to change stations several times, it throws an error and stops playing music. Errors say look at the log and/or Network Error. Nothing is wrong with my LAN nor ISP connectivity. Is anyone else experiencing this issue with Shoutcast2 now? Is there a work around or fix that anyone knows of?Huh
(2016-02-29, 04:53)unbiased Wrote: Hello, I noticed that Shoutcast2 is not working properly lately on my Android Kodi devices such as Amazon Fire TV and GBOX MX2 and tablets, etc. I was using the latest nightly builds as well as the official Kodi 16 release. Shoutcast2 acts up throwing errors when trying to connect to station streams now and just hangs. Sometimes it will connect okay and play a station stream but if I try to change stations several times, it throws an error and stops playing music. Errors say look at the log and/or Network Error. Nothing is wrong with my LAN nor ISP connectivity. Is anyone else experiencing this issue with Shoutcast2 now? Is there a work around or fix that anyone knows of?Huh

I am not sure if anyone has fixed anything related to my report but it seems like today SHOUTcast2 is not having the problems it was the past week. Was it a network server related issue or was there a fix or change implemented since last evening I wonder. So far today, it has worked reliably and does not throw any errors. I am happy for that and hope that it lastsSmile:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shoutcast2 not working properly anymore with KODI official release and nightly b0