Fanart error on Music Db
Using Kodi (17.0-ALPHA1 Git:20160227-789a789). Platform: Windows NT x86 32-bit but I have seen the same errors on my Openelec builds as well.

The music library doesn't seem to pick up the fanart in the DB. Posted log here: http://xbmclogs.com/pzrddwma0 as I cvouldn't paste the sql in here due to the CDN blocking the submission.

When I run this query myself I get an error 'Subqeury returns more than one row' which indeed it does if it run the statement separately. This just seems to fill my log now as I browse my library.
I deleted the library and started a re-import with the same happening.
Well GetSingleValue isn't going to like multiple rows. Question is why does it find multiples? How did they get in the art table?

Could try following query on your database:

Code:
SELECT  count(1), media_id FROM art WHERE media_type='artist' AND type='fanart' group by media_id

How many do you have each song etc.? It everything ,ultiple, or just somethings?
By re-import what is the source?
Ran the query and I get:
count(1) media_id
1 1
1 16
1 18
1 21
1 22
1 23
1 24

I have two source folders set for import all with a structure of Artist/Album/Track one for single artists and one for Various.
If counts are 1 then not sure why you are getting a multiple row error, I must be missing something. How many urls do you get with say

Code:
SELECT url FROM art WHERE media_id=(SELECT idArtist from song_artist WHERE idsong=679 AND iOrder=0) AND media_type='artist' AND type='fanart'

By "import" you mean scanning of music files, or import of an xml file, sorry if I am being thick.
I get an error with that query of 'sub query returning more than 1 row.'

I meant scanning of the music files when I said import.
Sorry for being slow Jeff. So queries like

Code:
SELECT idArtist, strArtist from song_artist WHERE idsong=679 AND iOrder=0

are giving you multiple results.

Could you run that SQL on your DB just to see what multiple artists you are getting and how they relate to the tags in the music file. The implication is that iOrder is not getting set, left 0 for more than one artist. It would help me to locate that if I can create an example that has the issue.
(2016-03-04, 10:26)DaveBlake Wrote: Sorry for being slow Jeff.
Didn't think that Dave- its OK :>

Ran the query and I got two results.
Anastacia
Anastacia/Charlie Pennachi/Jive

Could this somehow be related to when you get artist feat. another ?
(2016-03-04, 21:12)jeffski10 Wrote: Could this somehow be related to when you get artist feat. another ?

Yes, in part at least, if "Anastacia/Charlie Pennachi/Jive" is slashes without spaces? But also I suspect there is a bug with some of my newer code that isn't setting song_artist.iOrder correctly. I appreciate your help in locating that.

Let's get some more data as an example to help pin his down for me.

Code:
SELECT * from song_artist WHERE idsong=679 AND iOrder=0

to see what exactly we have and

Code:
SELECT * from song WHERE idsong=679

to tell you which song we are looking at.

Then if you could tell me how that music file is tagged, particularly the ARTIST/TPE1 and albumartist/TPE2 tags, any mbids, and what kind of file it is and version of tagging ID3 2.3 or 2.4 APE, FLAC etc.?
OK, for the first SQL I get:

"99";"679";"1";"0";"Anastacia"
"111";"679";"4";"0";"Anastacia/Charlie Pennachi/Jive"

and for the second:
"679";"49";"65";"Anastacia";"Popular";"Cowboys & Kisses";"3";"278";"2007";NULL;"03 - Cowboys & Kisses.mp3";"4d87dbc9-d891-4519-a2e4-94ea210ca9b9";"0";"0";"0";NULL;NULL;"0";"0";"tagged by headphones/beets";;"2015-12-15 20:22:47";"0"

The file is tagged as version id3v1.1+2.3 Artist and Album Artists both set to Anastacia so without multi artist. There is indeed no space on the / for the first query.
A ha! Thanks Jeff I can see where the bug is. I will raise a PR and let you know when there is something that you can try to show the issue is resolved.
OK, great!
Jeff my fix is in the new nightly if you would like to try it out. Thanks for spotting this error.
Tested and passed Dave.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart error on Music Db0