Xonfluence i cant get view list in kodi to save?
In xonfluence i cant get view list in kodi to save? can someone help me
Thanks
I find this to be a bit puzzling and very absurd

You obviously know there's a skins forum and a subforum for confluence which is where the xonfluence thread is. You obviously know this because how else would you even know about the skin? And where else would you download the hellyrepo from?

So knowing all that. Why would you post this thread here?
does this happen in an add-on or when you are in a library view? I'm asking, because add-ons can force a specific view type, and if you issue is related to a view within an add-on, you have to check the add-on settings if it allows to disable the forced views. If it doesn't provide such an option, you have to ask the author of that particular add-on to either add such an option or to not force any view type.
Thread moved to the skin forum.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-03-01, 00:40)ilovethakush Wrote: I find this to be a bit puzzling and very absurd

You obviously know there's a skins forum and a subforum for confluence which is where the xonfluence thread is. You obviously know this because how else would you even know about the skin? And where else would you download the hellyrepo from?

So knowing all that. Why would you post this thread here?

Because i enjoy making you unhappy
(2016-03-01, 00:40)da-anda Wrote: does this happen in an add-on or when you are in a library view? I'm asking, because add-ons can force a specific view type, and if you issue is related to a view within an add-on, you have to check the add-on settings if it allows to disable the forced views. If it doesn't provide such an option, you have to ask the author of that particular add-on to either add such an option or to not force any view type.

It happens in view options area where movies areas

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence i cant get view list in kodi to save?0