Static weather icons disappeared in Jarvis
Hi,
than you for keep this great skin always updated.

I have a question , though. In Jarvis (in both, windows 10 and rpi/osmc), the static weather little icons don't appear anymore Only the animated ones appear. Is there something I need to configure for they are showed on this version?.

Thanks again!
you can configure which weather icons to use here:
Settings > Skin Settings > Icons > Select weather icons
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie,

I did that, but it only works if I select "animated weather icons" (then, the animated icons appear). When I desselect that option, no little icon appear in the home or weather pages - only the big icon on top right of the home page, but none of the little icons bottom right, one for each day of the week. Inside the weather page there is the same problem, the static icons for the days of the week dont appear neither.

Until Helix, if no option for animated icons was selected, then the static ones were showed.
can you get me a Debug Log using these steps:
1) enable debug logging in kodi
2) restart kodi
3) select 'Weather Icons - Default' in skin settings
4) navigate to the weather page
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/perrzeqt4

First I navigated to the weather page with the option "animated weather icons" disabled in the settings, and no (static) icon appeared. Then I enabled the animated weather icons, and these ones appeared as it should be. I did this in windows 10, but the problem is the same in raspberry pi/osmc.

Thank you for your interest.
well here's the problem:
Code:
19:17:08 T:6284    INFO:   load skin from: C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.transparency (version: 8.0.9)

you need to update the skin to 9.1.2
the one you're using is not compatible with kodi jarvis.
Oh, well noted! The update solved the problem. Thank you for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Static weather icons disappeared in Jarvis0