• 34(current)
Bug reports
I recently swapped from Estuary Mod to just straight Estuary.

I like the way you could easily fast forward or reverse in Estuary Mod.
But in the basic Estuary, it is terrible. I don't seem to have any real control at all.
It either moves just a few seconds, or shoots straight to the start or the end.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Or is there any easy fix?

Maybe I should go back to Estuary Mod.
(I started with Estuary Mod and I only went to the basic Estuary, as I thought being a beginner, I should learn the basics first. Tongue ).
Hi, 

I upgraded to Kodi 18 RC4 through (LibreElec v8.95.2). 

As I have the Extended Infos addon, the "Update" tile is out of the screen and I need to scroll to access it.
I have no issue to do that with my remote but I impossible to access it with a mouse.
Clicks on the arrow indicating an other tile on the right don't move anything. I have no issues going through all the actor with the same kind of arrow on the row above.

Anyone facing that too ?
Kodi is designed to be operated with a remote, not a mouse.
(2019-01-12, 15:01)Mirgolth Wrote: Hi, 

I upgraded to Kodi 18 RC4 through (LibreElec v8.95.2). 

As I have the Extended Infos addon, the "Update" tile is out of the screen and I need to scroll to access it.
I have no issue to do that with my remote but I impossible to access it with a mouse.
Clicks on the arrow indicating an other tile on the right don't move anything. I have no issues going through all the actor with the same kind of arrow on the row above.

Anyone facing that too ?
 For mouse use you need to change to Estouchy.
not a bug but if a theme that was working before the last update you maybe able to get theme working by updating addons.xml version="5.14.0"/ the theme that i made was version="5.13.0 and was made incompatible with the nightley build of the 5/1/2019
<import addon="xbmc.gui"  >
Kodi 18 rc5.2 and estuary epg summary missing when changing channel and epg is cut out in the channel list. This doesn't happen on every channel. See my thread on kodi pvr support because I thought the reason was tvheadend plugin.

html
Hi,

I am using Leia v18.0 in Shield. My setup is like this:

•   Android main Profile
    • Kodi Admin Profile
    • Kodi Guest Profile

• Android Guest Profile
    • Kodi Admin Profile
    • Kodi Guest Profile

I am trying to display ONLY the menus Movies, Video and Whether on Android Guest Profile/Kodi Guest Profile. I set it up BUT whenever I choose Power/Exit the menus all come back when I log in Android Guest Profile/Kodi Guest Profile.  The menus will stay hidden if I choose Power/Log off Kodi Guest Profile... 

What should I do to have the menus editing to stick to the settings and be kept as hidden?

Thanks
Using 18.0 on firestick, all default settings

Search for tv show, open season, episodes out of order sorted by name with no sorting options

Navigate to tv shows, open season, episodes sorted properly with additional sorting options
(2019-02-01, 16:16)dahyippur Wrote: Search for tv show, open season, episodes out of order sorted by name with no sorting options
 the search functionality is provided by the globalsearch addon.
adding sorting options is sadly not possible, but i'll make sure the results are sorted correctly in the next release.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank you @ronie thats good news!

Not sure this is the right place to discuss, but after reading a page out of the dev journal I'm very curious.

Code:
"Although this video shows how to use it on Android TV specifically, the voice to text should also work on regular Android devices. The problem so far is that we have not found a nice spot where you trigger it. I'm sure our talented skin designers will come up with a nice solution and you will notice it when it's actually added."

Is there any chance that Kodi/Estuary will allow for speech to text via the fire voice remote in the future?
i'm afraid i'm far from knowledgeable in that area ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is this a bug of "feature"?

In home menu, I want to go directly to my library of movies, tv-shows, etc. And normally this happens. But when I disable "Enable category widgets" in Settings / Skin settings / Main menu items, I cannot get into libraries anymore. Instead of that there is one extra view where is list of Genres, Titles, Years, etc. And now I have to choose "Titles" to get that normal library view.

And what might be meaning on "Flatten hierarchy" in Settings / Media? It should be "Removes the title, genre, etc. nodes from the libraty view.." But It doesn't work.

Tested with LibreELEC 9.0.0 (Raspberry) and CoreELEC 8.99.2 (Amlogic X905). Same result.
fist one is a feature, second one a bug in kodi.
(2019-02-08, 12:58)ronie Wrote: fist one is a feature, second one a bug in kodi.
Thank you for your quick respond.

Am I right that when this bug is fixed, I can get that what I want?
(2019-02-08, 12:58)ronie Wrote: fist one is a feature, second one a bug in kodi.
Where can I follow the progress of this issue?
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5