• 41(current)
Bug reports
I'm wondering if the 21:9 aspect ratio in Estuary is still actively supported. I recently started using profiles in Kodi, and noticed that on a 21:9 (2560x1080) monitor, the icons on the profile selection page are centered based on the 16:9 aspect layout. Meaning the "middle" of the available profile icons is centered somewhere on the left. Since I use a RPi4 on that monitor, screenshots are a bit of a challenge (unsupported currently in LibreELEC). But I take some pics of it later on if necessary.

Anyone else able to confirm this?
Hello, i Always used Kodi on my apple firestick.

Now that I bought a Xiaomi mi TV, when i try login on Pcloud addon through Kodi, in the keyboard doesn't appear @ symbol. ):

How can i fix this? Thanks!
Press the shift button.
Hi, I'm using the Estuary skin on an OSMC Vero4K+ machine.
One thing which bugs me is that when doing a "Safely remove" action on an USB stick, the USB stick remains visible as a device on the main screen.   I asked on the OSMC forum, but they referred me to his place.
We are using the device in a filmclub, and can have up to a dozen different sticks in the unit in an evening... main screen gets very busy/cluttered if all (already removed) devices remain on screen.

Any possibility that this can get fixed?   Thanks,
Not a skin issue.
(2023-05-30, 22:07)Hitcher Wrote: Not a skin issue.
hmm... on the OSMC forum, they claim it's a Skin issue, as their own, default, OSMC skin does not have this problem.  I have a reason why I need to continue to use the Estuary skin.
Quote:I assume your using the Estuary skin and OSMC does not maintain that code. The OSMC skin does not show this particular widget with stock settings. If you wanted a fix you would need to address it over on the Kodi forum.
Use Videos > Files if you want the USB devices to get cleared when removed. The home screen video sources list isn't getting refreshed for some reason.
fwiw in my experience the home screen really only reloads after a library update or a forced skin reload - it is not usually a live representation
whenever I play a movie movie widget series movie card moving and not initialize to first card.  It seems like happening whenever I scrapping too.  Is this a bug? I don't have embuary helper or info installed either.. Anyone has same issue?

well, since no one did answer my question I reinstalled omega and test it.  Yes, it seems like whenever play movie for a while and scrapping movie library it moves unwatched movie and movie set cards.

Also notice that, after setting pvr and set backend channel doesn't automatically change to backend channel.  You have to clear data after set use backend channel.
not sure this is a bug, but on movie poster I see line of corrupt pixels

(5 hours ago)pazu1 Wrote: not sure this is a bug, but on movie poster I see line of corrupt pixels
Can you post an image?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
added image on original post
Tried using 'get artwork' to change it?
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5