• 30(current)
Bug reports
In case it helps anyone else, or sparks a discussion of how to better handle this, here is a quick modification I made to the stock Estuary skin to allow me to properly use locked Video sources.
  1. Edit the "Home.xml" file (located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary\xml\ - Windows version)
  2. Remark out line #879 like this: 
    xml:
    <!--       <property name="id">video</property>  -->

3. *OPTIONAL* On line #876 change:
    xml:
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,root)</onclick>
    to 
    xml:
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,root)</onclick>

#2 prevents any sources from showing on the main screen when Videos is highlighted. This forces you to click on/select Videos to see your sources. Then when you go to Files -> your locked folder, you'll get prompted to enter your PIN to access the folder. #3 forces the "Files" menu to display upon clicking Videos instead of going to the root menu where you can select "Movies", "Files", "Playlists", or "Video add-ons". #3 isn't necessary, but it saves me one click. I use Kodi on my TV with a remote...if you're using this on a PC with a mouse you probably don't care.
I notice a presentation issue in movie libray view. The main title is in the second line half cut. V18 latest build.

HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
In the info view not a single movie is showing the poster, even thought the poster is showing in the widget or movie library view.
Edit: it's not only the info view, but anywhere a big poster is shown.
ImageImage

Edit 2: Fixed with 17.6
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Please add a always visible "mute"-icon to Fullscreenvideo. Then ppl know that the audio is muted. The mute-icon is always visible in the menus under the clock.

And there seems to be a bug with the mute-icon animation. If you are in fullscreen-video and you press "mute" then no icon appears. and the sound is muted. This is IMHO because the volume animation is not visible. If you press Volume+ and then "mute" while the animation is visible, the mute-icon appears
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-01-12, 13:17)Solo0815 Wrote: Please add a always visible "mute"-icon to Fullscreenvideo.

Bear in mind the potential for "screen burn in" that exists with an always visible icon.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
can you please correct the following error in TV show.  this is present in estuary 17 and 18.

this error only occurs if in video your default action is "Show information"

Main Menu, choose TV shows ->  Choose tvshow series (from widgets; right side of window)->then choose browse->then choose seasons ->lists all the tv shows.

Navigating out to the main menu gives two unnecessary menus:

first back takes you to ->seasons
Second back takes you to ->list of tv shows
Third back takes you to - menu that lists: genres, AtoZ, year, etcc...  This should not be there
Fourth back takes you to - another menu that lists: movies, tv show, files, etc... This should also not be there.
Fifth back finally takes you to the home.

It makes more sense if the third back takes you straight to home.  The  two menu in the middle look out of pla
What happened to the subtitles dialog box in the recent nightly?
The popup window is no longer showing. Pressing the subtitles button brings me straight to the settings window.

before

now
(2018-03-06, 22:04)oomek Wrote: What happened to the subtitles dialog box in the recent nightly?
The popup window is no longer showing. Pressing the subtitles button brings me straight to the settings window.

before

now
That's working like that now. On settings dialog you have the same as before.
 Estuary MOD V2 
But why? Now when I download subtitles I have few more unecessary clicks as the window do not disappear after downloading subtitiles? It was perfect before. This regression was unneccessary in my opinion.
Settings icon->Subtitle Settings
And
Subtitles icon
Have now the same function, they bring up the Subtitile settings window.
I don’t see a way to open the Subtitles popup any more.
(2018-03-07, 02:42)oomek Wrote: But why? Now when I download subtitles I have few more unecessary clicks as the window do not disappear after downloading subtitiles? It was perfect before. This regression was unneccessary in my opinion.
 Because now subtitles use a window from Kodi core and no more a custom window.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Are you saying that this change was not skin related, but global? That’s very sad. Shall I report it on the main forum then?
(2018-03-07, 13:16)oomek Wrote: Are you saying that this change was not skin related, but global? That’s very sad. Shall I report it on the main forum then?
 Not necessary to report it, it's not a bug it's a feature. It's like that now.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Sooo, disappointing when people call the reggresson a feature Sad
Just because it's different does not make it a regression, it was decided that all subtitle settings should be consolidated into one window, in Estuary they were previously split between the custom Subtitle dialog you were used to seeing and Audio settings, this allowed us to get rid of the custom dialog in Estuary and allows all skins to benefit from having a subtitle window provide by the core code so they can add a button where ever they want without having to do anything custom made.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5