• 36(current)
Bug reports
@HeresJohnny

You can use the 'i' button (next to the smiley button) in the forum editor for directly uploading images.
Putting a webpage URL between img-tags in our forum is not a good solution.
(2019-04-09, 23:37)HeresJohnny Wrote: I'm using Leia Nightly 2019-04-08. I think you read over my report too quickly, the problem lies elsewhere now:

Fixed by: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15891
In the infowall view, the last row is not getting the 3 lines of text below the icon which is allocated for all other rows. This makes text cutoff and not readable in the last row as shown below
Or sometimes no text at all and the icon itself is cropped

The wall view is also behaving the same as shown below
Or sometimes no text at all and the icon itself is cropped

Is there any way to fix this in the addon code or is it a bug in the Skin?

Thanks
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
What resolution are you running at?
I believe that is deliberate as cropped items is part of the Estuary design to show there are items to either scroll down or up to.
(2019-05-23, 00:45)Hitcher Wrote: What resolution are you running at?
1680x1050

(2019-05-23, 03:29)jjd-uk Wrote: I believe that is deliberate as cropped items is part of the Estuary design to show there are items to either scroll down or up to.
That is the last line and it wont let you scroll any further down rendering the text in the last line unreadable
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
@ronie didn't we have a similar issues with the favorites view with above mentioned display resolution, which you have fixed recently?

=> https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16016
yup, similar issue.
fixes here:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16189 (kodi 19)
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16190 (kodi 18)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-05-23, 04:32)gujal Wrote:
(2019-05-23, 03:29)jjd-uk Wrote: I believe that is deliberate as cropped items is part of the Estuary design to show there are items to either scroll down or up to.
That is the last line and it wont let you scroll any further down rendering the text in the last line unreadable
Missed the bit where you said it was last line. Just in case you're wondering what ronie has posted above are the bug fix submissions to resolve this, so should be in both v18 and v19 nightlies soon, and if you only run the official releases then it will be included when we do a v18.3 release.
(2019-05-23, 12:37)jjd-uk Wrote: Missed the bit where you said it was last line. Just in case you're wondering what ronie has posted above are the bug fix submissions to resolve this, so should be in both v18 and v19 nightlies soon, and if you only run the official releases then it will be included when we do a v18.3 release. 
Thanks very much for the prompt attention and reply. Will wait for the 18.3 release. Will try it out on the v19 nightly as soon as py3 version is out.
there's  might be a bug in kodi using a node
Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<node order="1" type="filter">
 <label>nextup</label>
 <content>episodes</content>
 <limit>1</limit>
 <order direction="ascending">inprogress</order>
</node>
when you use the back button you get ALL episodes
ImageImageImage

I'm fairly novice to all of this so forgive me if it's unrelated. My Kodi crashes at around sunset every night, and from the last log I pulled, the bug seem to be skin-related. Does this bug ring a bell to anyone?

https://paste.kodi.tv/viyehukefe
Hey I've got an issue but uncertain if it's a skin or a kodi issue. I posted over in the WinOS support area and no response yet, but figured I'd post here if it is a skin issue.

Kodi 18.5, WinOS.

Kodi allows you to play from a disk in a DVD drive. This works for one of my DVD drives, but I have two. The second one doesn't show up with the Disc option. Is there a setting somewhere I may have overlooked, if not I think this is a bug.

Thanks!
Hi,

I am having trouble finding anything regarding my issue but since it is still a part of the estuary on v18.5, I guess it hasn't been resolved or can't be easily.

I found a while ago that if I add a new node using node editor it works fine.

But..... if I play a movie or a trailer (I haven't tried TV or music) when the movie/trailer stops (or is stopped) the movie list changes back to "Movies/Titles" instead of the new node list I used to find and play the movie initially. 

It's bothered me for a while and scouring the skin code hasn't helped me resolve the issue. I hope my explanation makes sense, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

BTW I have tried this on a MAC and android TV

--update--

this also happens on V18.6 & 7 on windows 10 and 2017 shield. These images may help to help to understand the issue.

see red circle, which shows that the list changes after the video is stopped

Hi All

Origianlly I'd posted this message over on the extended script.extendedinfo board before realising that we were encouraged to post on the skin specific area so hopefully, I now am in the right place.

I have an issue with script.extendedinfo on Kodi 18.5. What happens is that when i select the extended info button on a movie I get an error message in the top right-hand corner.

error box message

The debug log is here
debug log

From scanning through this it looks like the issue is to do with this section
bash:

2020-01-25 18:08:15.373 T:140514510743296   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named YDStreamExtractor
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/jlivin25/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib import process
                                              File "/home/jlivin25/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                import Trakt
                                              File "/home/jlivin25/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/Trakt.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                import TheMovieDB as tmdb
                                              File "/home/jlivin25/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheMovieDB.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import kodijson
                                              File "/home/jlivin25/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/__init__.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from listitem import ListItem, VideoItem, AudioItem
                                              File "/home/jlivin25/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/listitem.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                from kodi65 import utils
                                              File "/home/jlivin25/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi65/lib/kodi65/utils.py", line 21, in <module>
                                                import YDStreamExtractor
                                            ImportError: No module named YDStreamExtractor
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

seems the script is looking for something called YDStreamExtractor but it's missing
bash:
ImportError: No module named YDStreamExtractor

I don't have enough knowledge to fix and my googlefu has failed me on this occasion, is this a bug or me messing something up?

Any help or pointers gratefully received!
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5