•   
  • 36(current)
Bug reports
@HeresJohnny

You can use the 'i' button (next to the smiley button) in the forum editor for directly uploading images.
Putting a webpage URL between img-tags in our forum is not a good solution.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
(2019-04-09, 23:37)HeresJohnny Wrote: I'm using Leia Nightly 2019-04-08. I think you read over my report too quickly, the problem lies elsewhere now:

Fixed by: 15891 (PR)
In the infowall view, the last row is not getting the 3 lines of text below the icon which is allocated for all other rows. This makes text cutoff and not readable in the last row as shown below
Or sometimes no text at all and the icon itself is cropped

The wall view is also behaving the same as shown below
Or sometimes no text at all and the icon itself is cropped

Is there any way to fix this in the addon code or is it a bug in the Skin?

Thanks
Kodi 18.2 x64 Windows | LibreElec 9 RR S905X
What resolution are you running at?
I believe that is deliberate as cropped items is part of the Estuary design to show there are items to either scroll down or up to.
(2019-05-23, 00:45)Hitcher Wrote: What resolution are you running at?
1680x1050

(2019-05-23, 03:29)jjd-uk Wrote: I believe that is deliberate as cropped items is part of the Estuary design to show there are items to either scroll down or up to.
That is the last line and it wont let you scroll any further down rendering the text in the last line unreadable
@ronie didn't we have a similar issues with the favorites view with above mentioned display resolution, which you have fixed recently?

=> 16016 (PR)
yup, similar issue.
fixes here:
16189 (PR) (kodi 19)
16190 (PR) (kodi 18)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-05-23, 04:32)gujal Wrote:
(2019-05-23, 03:29)jjd-uk Wrote: I believe that is deliberate as cropped items is part of the Estuary design to show there are items to either scroll down or up to.
That is the last line and it wont let you scroll any further down rendering the text in the last line unreadable
Missed the bit where you said it was last line. Just in case you're wondering what ronie has posted above are the bug fix submissions to resolve this, so should be in both v18 and v19 nightlies soon, and if you only run the official releases then it will be included when we do a v18.3 release.
(2019-05-23, 12:37)jjd-uk Wrote: Missed the bit where you said it was last line. Just in case you're wondering what ronie has posted above are the bug fix submissions to resolve this, so should be in both v18 and v19 nightlies soon, and if you only run the official releases then it will be included when we do a v18.3 release. 
Thanks very much for the prompt attention and reply. Will wait for the 18.3 release. Will try it out on the v19 nightly as soon as py3 version is out.
  •   
  • 36(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports4.25