• 38(current)
Bug reports
There's an inconsitency in displaying the <review> tag of a music .nfo-file. Everything is fine with a single disc album, but as soon as there's more than one disc only a list of tracks is displayed

single disc album:

multi disc album:
Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
(2020-08-12, 08:01)ksooo Wrote: Hi, please open an issue on GitHub. Thanks.

Done.
(2020-08-12, 08:52)dt2510 Wrote: There's an inconsitency in displaying the <review> tag of a music .nfo-file. Everything is fine with a single disc album, but as soon as there's more than one disc only a list of tracks is displayed

i tried to reproduce it, but it's working ok for multi disc albums on my end.

does the review show up correctly in the info dialog?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2020-08-13, 00:49)ronie Wrote:
(2020-08-12, 08:52)dt2510 Wrote: There's an inconsitency in displaying the <review> tag of a music .nfo-file. Everything is fine with a single disc album, but as soon as there's more than one disc only a list of tracks is displayed

i tried to reproduce it, but it's working ok for multi disc albums on my end.

does the review show up correctly in the info dialog?

It also doesn't show up in the info dialog 

here's the nfo file:

Code:
<album>
  <title>A Band In Upperworld [FR 2010 re-issue]</title>
  <artist clear=true>Adagio</artist>
  <review>
CD+CD (re-issue)
Release Date 13.08.2010
Made In France

Vocals - David Readman
Guitars - Stephan Forté
Bass - Franck Hermanny
Keyboards - Kevin Codfert
Drums - Eric Lébailly

Bonus Disc

01 Panem Et Circences (Live 2004-02-17, Elysée Montmartre, Paris, France)
02 Missa Aeterna
03 Chosen [Demo Version]
04 The Stringless Violin [1999 Demo]

Bonus Video

05 Promises (Live 2004-02-21, Le Manège, Lorient, France)
  </review>
  <label>XIII BIS Records</label>
  <year>2004</year>
</album>

disc 1 and disc 2 are in seperate folders

(2010) FR 2010 re-issue [CD1]
 - 01 Adagio - Introïtus (Live 2004-02-17, Elysée Montmartre, Paris, France).flac
 - album.nfo
 - discart.png
 - thumb.jpg

(2010) FR 2010 re-issue [CD2]
 - 01 Adagio - Panem Et Circenses (Live 2004-02-17, Elysée Montmartre, Paris, France)
 - album.nfo
 - discart.png
 - thumb.jpg
Kodi 18.7 on Windows 10 (2x)/FireTV Stick (5x)/Android (2x) | MariaDB 5 on Synology Diskstation DS115/DS216+II
(2020-08-13, 08:26)dt2510 Wrote: disc 1 and disc 2 are in seperate folders

- 01 Adagio - Introïtus (Live 2004-02-17, Elysée Montmartre, Paris, France).flac
 - album.nfo
 - discart.png
 - thumb.jpg

- 01 Adagio - Panem Et Circenses (Live 2004-02-17, Elysée Montmartre, Paris, France)
 - album.nfo
 - discart.png
 - thumb.jpg
@dt2510 Kodi will only process one album.nfo file per album, not one per disc.
(2020-08-13, 09:27)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2020-08-13, 08:26)dt2510 Wrote: disc 1 and disc 2 are in seperate folders

- album.nfo
 - discart.png
 - thumb.jpg

- album.nfo
 - discart.png
 - thumb.jpg
@dt2510 Kodi will only process one album.nfo file per album, not one per disc.
both .nfo's are identical - how else could i get a separate discart.png per disc ?

Would the following work ?

(2010) FR 2010 re-issue
 - 01 01 Adagio - Introïtus (Live 2004-02-17, Elysée Montmartre, Paris, France).flac
 - ... (other files of disc 1)
 - 02 01 Adagio - Panem Et Circenses (Live 2004-02-17, Elysée Montmartre, Paris, France)
 - ... (other files of disc 2)
 - album.nfo
 - discart1.png
 - discart2.png
 - thumb.jpg

That would be one .nfo per album with all discs in ONE folder. As far as i remember kodi takes discart1, discart2 ... as well as thumb1, thumb2 ... for multiple discs. Does that also work in Leia ?
I believe this may be a bug within Estuary where after watching a trailer on the Movies home screen, it refreshes the rows of "Unwatched Movies" & "Random Movies". I really like using these 2 rows on the Movies home screen as far as suggestions go... but I refuse to watch a trailer for a movie because afterwards, it refreshes the movies and am given a new set of movies on those rows. I could go searching for it in my library after watching the trailer, but that kind of ruins the purpose of the spontaneity and convenience of these rows. It's as if there's nothing in the skin to differentiate between an entire movie and just a trailer... it makes sense to refresh after completing a movie.
(2020-08-18, 04:29)Cory1980 Wrote: I believe this may be a bug within Estuary where after watching a trailer on the Movies home screen, it refreshes the rows of "Unwatched Movies" & "Random Movies". I really like using these 2 rows on the Movies home screen as far as suggestions go... but I refuse to watch a trailer for a movie because afterwards, it refreshes the movies and am given a new set of movies on those rows. I could go searching for it in my library after watching the trailer, but that kind of ruins the purpose of the spontaneity and convenience of these rows. It's as if there's nothing in the skin to differentiate between an entire movie and just a trailer... it makes sense to refresh after completing a movie.
I believe this is a core Kodi function, and won't just show with Estuary. If I remember correctly, Kodi refreshes all widgets after you play something, regardless of what it is.
(2020-08-18, 18:20)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-08-18, 04:29)Cory1980 Wrote: I believe this may be a bug within Estuary where after watching a trailer on the Movies home screen, it refreshes the rows of "Unwatched Movies" & "Random Movies". I really like using these 2 rows on the Movies home screen as far as suggestions go... but I refuse to watch a trailer for a movie because afterwards, it refreshes the movies and am given a new set of movies on those rows. I could go searching for it in my library after watching the trailer, but that kind of ruins the purpose of the spontaneity and convenience of these rows. It's as if there's nothing in the skin to differentiate between an entire movie and just a trailer... it makes sense to refresh after completing a movie.
I believe this is a core Kodi function, and won't just show with Estuary. If I remember correctly, Kodi refreshes all widgets after you play something, regardless of what it is.

Ok, so it is at Kodi level, and not just a skin attribute. Since that's the case, I can repost this in the main support forum. Trailers should really be exempt from refreshing the widgets, at least by default. Thanks.

Maybe not a bug, but just noticed longer TV show titles/seasons get cut off. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee or Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unkown you can't even tell which season you're in. The only other thing up there is the clock so seems like there's plenty of room.

Also seems resolution dependent maybe? This screenshot is from a Fire TV @4k 18.8. My laptop running 18.5 @768p doesn't cut off Curb except for season 10, but does cut off the others. On the laptop I see the full word "Coffee" (no forward slash or season #) but on the Fire TV the last "e" is cut off. So it happens on Windows and Android, just with slight variations, presumably based on resolution.
Chapter names are displayed in movies/tv shows only - not in music videos (here are only dots for every chapter on the timeline - not even the chapter number).

Not really a bug, I just never considered that Music Videos might have chapters, however I'll see what I can do.
(2020-08-21, 21:42)burcs Wrote: Image

Maybe not a bug, but just noticed longer TV show titles/seasons get cut off. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee or Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unkown you can't even tell which season you're in. The only other thing up there is the clock so seems like there's plenty of room.

on the right side, estuary will display the title of the item that's currently playing.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2020-09-03, 23:05)ronie Wrote: on the right side, estuary will display the title of the item that's currently playing.

Right, I just mean browsing the library it's cut off. Presumably you'd know what season you're in because you just clicked on it in the previous menu, so it's just an aesthetics thing.

Are you scraping with "Local Information Only" or using UMS?
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5