Looking for skin with video information codecs, bitrate button on video OSD.
Which skin have option to show video informations codec, bitrate from OSD button, I mean "o" and "ctrl+shift+o". I know that Rapier skin have that option, but I'm looking for another, I wish to have this in Estuary or Confulance skin. 
I do not want mapping this for remote, because on Nvidia Shield TV there is not enough buttons.
@PeterMac

You have asked this question 8 times. Please STOP.

If nobody has responded, then they are either not interested in your Feature Request or do not know how to do it.

You have already been advised by one of the developers to simply map a button on your remote control.

I will be removing some posts. One more post on this issue and they all go to the bin.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-21, 02:19)PeterMac Wrote: I do not want mapping this for remote, because on Nvidia Shield TV there is not enough buttons.

There are indeed very few buttons on the shield remote... but they can be made to do double duty. See this post and the one that follows.
(2019-11-21, 02:56)Karellen Wrote: @PeterMac

You have asked this question 8 times. Please STOP.

If nobody has responded, then they are either not interested in your Feature Request or do not know how to do it.

You have already been advised by one of the developers to simply map a button on your remote control.

I will be removing some posts. One more post on this issue and they all go to the bin.
@Karellen - sorry, but I asked this question in different places for example in different skin mods theards, so what is bad in this ? I'd like to skins creator improve KODI and their skin mods for many users.
btw. I was many years ago response for official translation for Polish language for Xbox Media Center Wink

@nonJon - thank you very much I will check this but I use Harmony remote for Shield TV so I do not know if this will be possible long press etc. but I will check this carefully.
Multiple postings of the same question is not allowed on the forum. If you feel your thread is going unnoticed, ping a moderator and we can move it to another forum in the hopes of getting more attention.

We sometimes ignore a second thread and on a rare occasion a third, but eight was just too many.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-23, 00:39)Karellen Wrote: Multiple postings of the same question is not allowed on the forum. If you feel your thread is going unnoticed, ping a moderator and we can move it to another forum in the hopes of getting more attention.

We sometimes ignore a second thread and on a rare occasion a third, but eight was just too many.

So you not allow to adding same question request in different skin mods theards ? weird rules.
Like I said, we sometimes turn a blind eye to two or three as long as they are absolutely relevant and there is enough time-gap between posts (ie ten posts within half an hour compared to ten posts over one month as an example)
My Signature
this can be done with an easy mod 
VideoOSD.xml
xml:
<control type="label">
                <animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="150" condition="VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)">conditional</animation>
                <right>20</right>
                <top>0</top>
                <align>right</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <width>1000</width>
                <height>50</height>
                <label>$VAR[VideoOSDHelpTextVar]</label>
                <visible>!Player.ShowInfo</visible>
            </control>

replace
xml:

<control type="label">
                <animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="150" condition="VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)">conditional</animation>
                <!-- <right>20</right> -->
                <top>0</top>
                <!-- <align>right</align> -->
                <!-- <aligny>center</aligny> -->
                <!-- <width>1000</width> -->
                <!-- <height>50</height> -->
                <!-- <label>$VAR[VideoOSDHelpTextVar]</label> -->
                <label>VideoDecoder $INFO[Player.Process(VideoDecoder)] - PixFormat $INFO[Player.Process(PixFormat)] - Deinterlace method $INFO[Player.Process(DeintMethod)] - framerate $INFO[Player.Process(VideoFPS)] - Height  $INFO[Player.Process(VideoHeight)] - Audiodecoder $INFO[Player.Process(AudioDecoder)]</label>
                <visible>!Player.ShowInfo</visible>
            </control>

[CR]$VAR[VideoOSDHelpTextVar]
https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels
Is this what your looking for. Picture came out bad but the info is all there.
(2019-11-23, 04:50)Harro Wrote: Image

I am looking for your video info osd GUI. Would you please share this videoOSD.xml including codec info display?
(2020-05-14, 17:06)kenmoon Wrote:

I am looking for your video info osd GUI. Would you please share this videoOSD.xml including codec info display? 
That info is from the default Estuary skin running CoreElec.

That's not VideoOSD.xml it's called something like PlayerProcessInfo.xml... it's the "O" button screen.
(2020-05-14, 18:52)FXB78 Wrote:

That's not VideoOSD.xml it's called something like PlayerProcessInfo.xml... it's the "O" button screen. 

Oh, I see. I will look into PlayerProcessInfo.xml at that skin you mentioned.
BTW, My skin I am using (Destiny), I want to assign one button UI in Video control bar (Play, Pause, FF, REW....) which have video info.
To do that, I need to know which built-in function mapped keyboard "o" button.Do you know what?

Example:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(videoInfo)</onclick>
deleted
If you just want a button in the gui you could try ActivateWindow(PlayerProcessInfo), as per the keymapping the O key maps to PlayerProcessInfo --> https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...d.xml#L369

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for skin with video information codecs, bitrate button on video OSD.0