v16 RSS Feed Option Problem
I reinstalled Titan and got things working again, but now if I turn OFF RSS Feeds option, the horizontal home screen menu disappears. Also changing fonts will damage the home screen menu. I reset Titan with RSS feeds ON and voila, it's working again. I switched to Confluence and switched OFF RSS feeds, and jumped back into Titan, and the home menu was gone again. The vertical menus work fine.
I can not reproduce this issue at all. Did you modify any files yourself ?
In that case please revert that changes.
No modifications at all. Titan was completely removed, and then reinstalled. Everything is back to default settings.
(2016-03-03, 20:27)214b1 Wrote: No modifications at all. Titan was completely removed, and then reinstalled. Everything is back to default settings.

OK, thanks. And after the reset to defaults it's ok again or still something wrong ?
It was combination of settings, which caused the problem. When RSS Feeds was switched OFF, the main menu would drop down one row and was hidden behind another object. The show and hide footer setting for the home screen and media panel contributed to the problem. Everything seems to be running fine now. I'm a happy camper!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS Feed Option Problem0