Forum issues
Exclamation 
Was there a clean-up/deletion of the forums or threads/posts?

Some of the threads I subscribed are now gone, looking through the history path or recent post in control panel, it seems to come up short.
Last post: 2016-02-29

Where I know I've made posts after that date?
nothing that I'm aware of
Nor me - just the usual clean up of rule violations and moving incorrectly posted new threads to correct locations. Nothing that should have affected any long-standing subscribed threads.

Can you give some examples so we can look?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I had one sub thread in: OS independent / Other
Can't remember the user, but they had an issue with covers not appearing in albums
A look through browser history comes up with this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262477

The thread was called: "Kodi fails to pick up local Media Assets"

I made two subsequent posts to this thread, but now get: "The specified thread does not exist." on navigating through the browser history.

Thread search gives me: "Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again."

Just to be sure us4ed another browser + different computer + cleared cache

Any ideas?
a cached version of the thread is still available:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...en&ct=clnk

the thread was deleted by the OP indeed:

i was under the impressions users did not have delete permissions?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i've checked the forum config.

neither the 'Registered' nor the 'Active and Trusted Users' groups have post deletion permissions.
that's the only two groups this user is part of...

weird.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for clarifying "ronie", leaving it down to the MyBB gremlins I guess.

************************************************edit***********************************
If I choose full edit on main OP, I now also get a delete check box

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum issues0