Question about Dolby Digital
Hey guys. I just updated my PC and had to reload Windows and start from scratch again. One thing I remember about Kodi before starting over is that anytime I played a non DTS-HD Master Audio or Dolby TruHD video, it would always up convert to Dolby Digital. Now it just says PCM. Example, I download movie trailers and watch them through Kodi. On my old install, every trailer would play Dolby Digital through my receiver. Now they say PCM. I can't for the life of me remember what setting I changed to enable Dolby Digital while watching standard video files. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Expert Audio Settings: Set 2.0 channels and enable AC3 Transcode.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Even though I have a 7.1 audio setup?
You most likely haven't got passthrough enabled, see http://kodi.wiki/view/Audio_settings

If you can't see a window like what is shown on the wiki with all those options then check what your "Settings level" is, this needs to Advanced or Expert to see the passthrough options.
setup nproblem easy fix as said above

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about Dolby Digital0