• 5(current)
Feature Requests
2 Feature Requests for bottom menu bar!!!

1. Can you please add a "Repeat" All/One button to the bottom menu bar?

2. Also can you add a "Next/Skip" button to the bottom menu bar as well?

We need easy access to the Repeat button and there need to be a Next/Skip button so we can go to the next video in a folder.

Please add these 2 handy features to Estuary Smile

Another skins like the great Metropolis has these buttons on the bottom menu bar.
Feature Request for Home Screen button!!!

Please add a "Home Screen" Button to all menus so we can quickly go back to the main front end home screen quickly from any menu!

Thanks
Thanks for this very cool skin. A couple of features I would like:

1. The default view for "TV" to show the EPG instead of "Favourite Channels". This would be very cool imho
2. Ability to re-order menu items

That is all, thanks again!
I also root for custom menu Items. I like to have a different section for kids. It makes things more clean.

I don't want to see Paw Patrol next to Game of Thrones... it makes things look awkward.

So custom menu items so I could have Kids Tv Show and Tv Shows, with their own widgets.

I can also be useful for Add-ons like rom collection browser.

The fTv skin and Arctic Zephyr with Vertical menu are good at this.
Feature Request for Next Aired Date for TV Shows!!!

Please add the "Next Aired Date" display for TV Show Episodes somewhere in the TV Shows menu.

Thanks
Feature Request for adding more Home Menu Items!!!

Please add the option to add more items to the Home Menu screen.

Like for example I would like to add any of my Video add on's to the main screen item selection. And if there are to many you could have a scroll bar along with being able to scroll with a mouse wheel though the items.

Thanks
Feature Request for Weather!!!

Please add the option to show the 5 day forecast with High and low with fancy weather condition icon!

Thanks
Thank you so much for creating this new skin - the appetizers on kodi.tv look awesome and I can't wait for it!!!

I have the following requests/ideas:

- In movie lists (in confluence, e.g., viewvideoshowcase), presenting the IMDB rating would be very useful!
- In movie lists, showing the recommended age group would be great, at best in a switchable version (e.g., American MPAA ratings or German FSK)
- A listing of movies sorted by "Last played" would be great!
- While watching a movie, it would be great if one could overlay the movie information (length, production year, actors, ect) on the running movie, which is currently (in confluence) only available in the movie listings (e.g., by pressing "i" in one of these listings)
My wife prefers to watch a TV show without knowing what will happen before she watches it. Sometimes, the thumbnail art for the episode reveals a critical piece of information and thereby spoils it for her. Could you add a setting that will allow you to choose between a picture from the episode and a picture that from like the show title or something? Something that doesn't reveal anything of what is in the episode.
Feature request for library update:
- option when library update take place (time or hours between updates)
- possibility to select which library to update automatically, which manually and which not to update
Looking at the view for TV series in the screencap:
I really like the overall aesthetics of it (and Estuary in general), but I wish it was a little denser. BannerWall (in Aeon Nox) is the view I generally like while browsing TV series, but only eight shows per page here is really sparse. I wouldn't mind an alternate view that was similar in using banners, but fit more shows on screen at once. I'd like to see the individual banners a bit smaller and room made for additional rows and possibly even a third column.
Yes, that aligns to my overall feelings about every media view in this skin-- they are beautiful, flat-out gorgeous, but simply not very functional. Confluence views were the exact opposite.

The skin's homescreen and main menu are both attractive and functional, so we know the developers have a clear vision. My guess is they just haven't spent much time on the views yet.

(And again, please add a left list WideList view and a Confluence-like "Media View"!)
1+ for custom menus,
just "movies" & "tv shows" doesn't cut it anymore,
main menu options to play different content (eg a library of home videos), is a must.
(2016-03-09, 01:02)tirani Wrote: 1+ for custom menus,
just "movies" & "tv shows" doesn't cut it anymore,
main menu options to play different content (eg a library of home videos), is a must.

yes! documentary, cartoons for kids, concerts etc ... Smile
I think that the scrollbar should be on the left of dialogs, not the right. It's always bugged me in many skins. I use the scrollbar often, as it serves as PageUp/PageDown very often, but you have to go past it to get to the OK and Cancel buttons. My remote has a bit of a latency, so that extra click to the right is a little more dramatic sometimes. It also might just look better. I know it's a very minor annoyance and maybe a not so minor thing to change, but it's just a suggestion. Big Grin
XBMC Kodi is awesome!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3