• 25(current)
Feature Requests
Option to remove the top two items: Current Item (top left), and Clock (top right).

The improvement you made on the latest beta is amazing by the way... I went from hating the skin to possibly ditching my older personal theme, and consider using this one as its base instead.
(2016-12-03, 19:59)BuhSnarf Wrote: Would love to see the option to use the add-on to display when the next episode of each show is due to be broadcast, the only thing I miss from Xperience1080.

Any chance?

Sent from my LG-H815 (typie typie)

+1
(2016-12-10, 00:56)phil65 Wrote:
(2016-12-09, 21:34)maxtherabbit Wrote: Could the teletext button be added to the video osd menu when watching PVR recordings? Currently the button is only visible with live tv. Some channels only use teletext subtitles and the only way to enable them in Kodi is to open the teletext and type the page number for the subtitles.

This is how I got the button to show with recordings. Open skin.estuary/xml/VideoOSD.xml. Find <control type="radiobutton" id="703"> and replace the visibility condition with:

Code:
<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(livetv) | Pvr.IsPlayingRecording</visible>

Thx for the heads-up. I am now using "Pvr.HasTxt", that should yield the best results.

Sadly this doesn't seem to work. I tried with two backends (DVBViewer and TVHeadend) and the teletext button doesn't appear in live tv or recordings in beta 7. The solution that I suggested in the previous post works.
Kodi @ NVidia Shield Android TV, Asrock J3455-ITX (LibreELEC Server), Windows 10, and Nexus 7 (2013)
(2016-12-01, 02:49)loggio Wrote: Hi guys,

Any chance of having the notification dialog a little less obtrusive ?
It appears bulky and rather oddly placed when it appears in the top right corner

perhaps have it centered at the top of the screen between the clock and the navigational information so it doesn't appear over the top of everything.
And have the notification icons a little smaller, the icons seem a little too large and out of balance with the rest of the skin.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Or at least let us set a notification time in the settings for the skin? When performing a download, I rarely get to see the Download Progress because the notification text scrolls too slowly. On long notification titles such as "How to Get Away with Murder S01E01 - Download Progress 30%" you never get to the actual percentage because the notification disappears too quickly. In the Titan skin, the notification uses the entire screen width which is nice that it lets you see the entire message at once but a bit too intrusive.
(2016-12-20, 00:29)maxtherabbit Wrote: Sadly this doesn't seem to work. I tried with two backends (DVBViewer and TVHeadend) and the teletext button doesn't appear in live tv or recordings in beta 7. The solution that I suggested in the previous post works.

The solution you posted only is a workaround though. I prefer to fix things properly. Wink
Will contact our PVR devs.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Requesting again that episode number is displayed in the timeline TV guide. I'm not asking for anything that isn't available in the current Confluence skin. Got the episode artwork added, thanks for that. I'm loving the way this skin is shaping up thanks for all the hard work.
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Please add a custom Estuary Dialoge for the Next Up Addon (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228435)

thx!!
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
Please add a 3 click "Repeat" "All,One, Off" button to the bottom toolbar!!!

Several other skins of a repeat button.
Please add an option to have all on screen displays automatically hide after so many seconds when pausing a video.

Perhaps 5,10,15,20,25,30 seconds automatically hide options.

This would also help when wanting to take a screenshot of the video playing.

Metropolis skin has this very handy feature.
Please add "Next Air Date" info for TV Show!
(2016-12-22, 18:52)gate1975mlm Wrote: Please add "Next Air Date" info for TV Show!

+1
Allow custom Home menu items from Video Addons etc.
I have three requests:

1. Display the video image dimensions when the Media Info is invoked in fullscreen playback: "1280x720, 1920x1080, 3840x2160" ... etc. alongside the other media info that is currently shown.

2. Allow the main menu items to be re-ordered. I prefer to have Favorites at the top followed by Add-ons ... others may prefer a different order.

3. Allow pause/play and stop controls from the main menu while media is playing in the background ... perhaps next track would also be a good option to have.
I love the "in progress TV shows" list on the home screen. But selecting a show goes to it and then you have to navigate for the next episode. Would be nice if there was a way to easily start the next unwatched episode from the list.
I would like be able to turn of "In progress" lists on the homescreen. I really don't like them and don't need them. I prefer the latest added movies, tv series, etc on top.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3