• 32(current)
Feature Requests
(2017-03-24, 18:01)docwra Wrote:
(2017-03-24, 17:55)Skopin Wrote: I love the new skin. One thing I would like to see, though, is more use of artwork. Specifically, clearlogos and disc art.

Skinners and especially the developers of the default skin will not add that because our scrapers can't pick it up yet. I did see some hope from the new python scrapers having this feature but until that becomes available clearlogos and cdart will be sadly missing from the default skin.

Stock Estuary in Kodi 17 already has _some_ clearlogo support:

See: https://github.com/phil65/skin.estuary/c...f30b5b744e
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-04-06, 15:49)Milhouse Wrote: Stock Estuary in Kodi 17 already has _some_ clearlogo support:

See: https://github.com/phil65/skin.estuary/c...f30b5b744e

o_0

Something I have wanted for a VERY long time. The chicken comes before the egg hehe Smile
Can you add these 2 options please?

1. A "Repeat Button" to the OSD when playing media?

Click once for repeat just current playing media, Click twice for "repeat all"media in folder and click again to turn off repeat,

2. Option to have the OSD fade away and completely disappear after so many seconds when video is paused?

This comes in handy when taking screen shots.

Thanks
(2017-04-11, 17:39)gate1975mlm Wrote: Can you add these 2 options please?

1. A "Repeat Button" to the OSD when playing media?

Click once for repeat just current playing media, Click twice for "repeat all"media in folder and click again to turn off repeat,

2. Option to have the OSD fade away and completely disappear after so many seconds when video is paused?

This comes in handy when taking screen shots.

Thanks
OMG!! The second point it's the same feature request i attempt to make now......

I want to add some tweak about this feature.....

- When you stay in reproduction......... if you press RETURN (or use the INFO feature) on keyboad (or OK on a remote) the OSD whit pause/option appears on screen and remain on screen. Add a feature to this disappears this OSD after X seconds like a OSD on a normal TV. For example the X value can be set from Preferences of Estuary... if this value it's set to "0" it's the same situation like now.

- I re-add............... add a feature to READ the changelog of addons..........

I have already ask this about changelog so months ago.......... i thinks this feature request it's no following by delevelopers anymore.............
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2017-01-09, 16:33)bloonen Wrote: What happened with the custom background in Estuary? Thought i was able to add a custom picture in Estuary once.
Can anybody help me?

+1 on this.
It would be nice if we could have a thumbnail view in the video files directory like Confluence had. This is the only reason why I don't use Estuary Sad
Any chance of giving more customization of the skin. Specifically, more widgets. And me home menu items.

Sent from my XT1575
Hello, I have a suggestion about the information screen and the PlayerProcessInfo screen. In my opinion, it would be better to merge the 2. That way, there would be less remote / keyboard buttons to manage.

Now, while you watch a movie or listen to music, press "I" and you get the information about the media you're playing.
Now, while you watch a movie, press "O" and you get the information about the codec and decoding of the video you're playing.

So here's what I would do:
- In the video information screen there are 2 tabs : "plot" and "cast". Add a third tab : "PlayerProcessInfo".
- Streamline the looks of media info for video and music
- Add ability to get PlayerProcessInfo for musics too.
- Ability to let the media info screen visible during the playback of music and not have it disappear after some seconds.

What do you think?
Thanks and see you soon,
-G
(2017-07-26, 17:12)grendizer Wrote: Hello, I have a suggestion about the information screen and the PlayerProcessInfo screen. In my opinion, it would be better to merge the 2. That way, there would be less remote / keyboard buttons to manage.

Now, while you watch a movie or listen to music, press "I" and you get the information about the media you're playing.
Now, while you watch a movie, press "O" and you get the information about the codec and decoding of the video you're playing.

So here's what I would do:
- In the video information screen there are 2 tabs : "plot" and "cast". Add a third tab : "PlayerProcessInfo".
- Streamline the looks of media info for video and music
- Add ability to get PlayerProcessInfo for musics too.
- Ability to let the media info screen visible during the playback of music and not have it disappear after some seconds.

What do you think?
Thanks and see you soon,
-G

My nvidia shield remote has no i-Button.

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
Hello,

I love this new default skin for Kodi. It makes me feel I almost don't need to install a more advanced/customizable skin.

The first request that I want the most is duration in HHhMM instead of just minutes. Although my nfo have runtime data field to HHhMM, Kodi doesn't care and always translates it to minutes. In Jarvis with other skins I used a trick based on Duration script and its mod. But we are in 2017 with Krypton, it's time HHhMM feature be the default or an option in Kodi or its default skin. So please, add support for that and make sure the sort by duration feature properly works with it.

Along with the current duration, format, audio codec info, I miss some more info for movies views when it is possible and available in DB (tables: movie and movie_view):
  • rating/votes (currently it only shows user own rating) (ex: 7.4/186 313)
  • flag if it is in top250
  • MPAA value (flag instead of string will the cherry on the cake) (ex: PG13)
  • year
  • audio/subtitle language flag from streamdetails Kodi DB table (at least if extended info addon is installed since it is able to provide those extra info or use this skin info service addon) Something like that Image
  • Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
To be able to add 'Home Movies' to the start screen in Estuary skin and add such as a source separately - what I mean by this is when adding the source the options are Movies, TV Shows, Music Video and None. I would like there to be one for Home Movies so they are treated as such - no scraping and perhaps the option to generate a thumbnail automatically. There are guides for other skins with some success but none for Estuary. I would really love to see this implemented.
Thanks
Would love to have more detail on the OSD for Live tv . would make the skin complete

http://imgur.com/a/Wp8kx
(2017-07-28, 13:48)fred_gaou Wrote: audio/subtitle language flag from streamdetails Kodi DB table (at least if extended info addon is installed since it is able to provide those extra info or use this skin info service addon)

+1 for subtitle info, especially for TV Shows.
Would it be possible to get the "Media Info" view back as view option for Music Vidoes? The current view options will only display the genre from the Music Video's nfo file. I have linked an imagur album with screenshots showing what I am talking about here:

watch gallery

If not, is there a way to "activate" the "Media Info" view for Music Videos in Estuary?

Thanks!
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Not sure if this is already there but there used to be a permanent back button that is now gone in estuary. I use a mouse to navigate so its kind of a pain. Im aware of right click but it doesn't serve the same purpose. Please add a permanent back button in the UI.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3